The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

first 30 mins. He speaks first, trying his hardest to not upset his white “fanbase.” Then when the white dude is getting ether’d by Tariq, he jumps in front of the CAC taking a bullet for him, using the cop who shot that CAC during the Capitol riots insurrection, as an example of black cops getting away with murdering white “civilians”.:hhh:

Man, I want to punch that c00n in the face so badly. I have so much contempt for these “new blacks”.

Edit:

Read the whole thread… not if you have high blood pressure though.:hhh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I've listened to the reparations and allies twitter callins (what the fukk do we call these?). Some of these people are so trollish. Especially, the people that called in trying to equate reparations with welfare.

And that puerto rican dude was all over the place last night. When tariq asked him what have latinos done for black people and it got real silent. :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@8WON6 it’s called “Twitter Spaces”.

I agree, whilst some of them are trolling, they’re only echoing how most non-black people feel.

I always knew Mexicans were heavily anti-black, but black New Yorkers constantly vouch for Puerto Ricans (and Dominicans to a lesser extent) of being proud of their black heritage. That dumb ass in the clip above:

“Well I’m not saying I’m black or white, I’m Spanish.” Like that shyt doesn’t even make sense but Puerto Ricans of all ages will swear up and down they’re anything but black, even when they clearly are.:hhh:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tariq is a fakkit. I never heard the term bussy until him.

I checked urban dictionary and someone created the term in 2008.:dame:

I can’t remember if I first heard it from Tariq or Star, but I see it spammed in both their live chats all the time.