The Tariq Nasheed Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So Dr Umar usually says good shyt but people question if he's using the money for the purposes he's stating. And the biggest names I've seen against him was Tariq and then later Dr Boyce. Both of those brothers have iffy reputations themselves but I wanna focus on Umar. The argument against him leads to public opinion being this...
No it won't. Most people here clown them both since its so obvious they're finessing.
Obvious based on what EXACTLY
He still tryna get the HVAC done???:mjlol:
How much would HVAC cost for an entire school building tho?
Umar talks like he doesn't understand how the world works. Ya, black realtors are definitely just gonna be able to buy and fund a hospital or grocery store :comeon:
Yes a black realtor couldn't dream of such things, coli :hubie:
We need "building" lessons :skip:
Hilarious right...
Can someone please get that air conditioning fixed for Umar.
Who has stepped up :popcorn3:

Now lots of people have chimed in, and everyone seems to know exactly what he's not doing right to achieve this goal. But how they fukk would they or you know? DEAD SERIOUS QUESTION :usure:

If it's so easy, how come there aren't lots of these schools in existence, you live by one? Have you ever heard of one? My godfather was president of Piney woods for over 20yrs, it's a black boarding school in Mississippi, I could have went but boarding school isn't something kids beg to go but I should have went in hindsight. My godbrother said it was like going to an HBC. At the time I figured it was like prison. Anyways, I don't hear anybody suggesting and equivalent alternative so ... Dr Umar should have our full attention and support if he's really trying to do what he's saying. Anyone who is really committed to that cause can help and not get swindled because they will be directly involved. You need HVAC? Ok, you set up a day to show up with HVAC pros ready to install. It's that simple, who did it?

How come nobody else doing it with all these multimillionaires, NFL supposedly giving 100s of millions along with an the donations for black lives mattering, who did they give all this money to? All this bread means Dr Umar shouldn't have to do what he's doing in the first place. Maybe the system is designed to derail projects such as his. Wouldn't his subject matter be considered critical race theory, teaching nikkaz to stand up, ohh no no no, can't have an that :whoa: can't even have a grocery store :francis:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka :mjlol: :mjlol: Tariq been blew the money. That nikka went on a family vacation for a whole month in the summer. He dropped a whole album this fall, now he has a book and is shooting a new documentary. If y’all still think he has the money and is trying to build a museum, then I got a rabbit in Baghdad to sell you. :russ:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
nikka :mjlol: :mjlol: Tariq been blew the money. That nikka went on a family vacation for a whole month in the summer. He dropped a whole album this fall, now he has a book and is shooting a new documentary. If y’all still think he has the money and is trying to build a museum, then I got a rabbit in Baghdad to sell you. :russ:

I don’t think he’d sabotage himself like that. But he only raised a little over million dollars, and I know he probably spent some of it on personal things. So the museum might be small and in a bad location.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I don’t think he’d sabotage himself like that. But he only raised a little over million dollars, and I know he probably spent some of it on personal things. So the museum might be small and in a bad location.
Id be surprised if he doesn't deliver something, the quality may be of question...

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

So a small and janky museum is better than nothing right? Even after raising a milly and making all those promises right? :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Don’t besmirch the Honorable Tariq Charles Obsidian Malik Shabbaz Nehemiah Malachi Nasheed The Third like that …

full