Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

full

YT comment

Agent Gozer
2 hours ago
I said, cookies over construction, booty over building, freaking not teaching. Umar voice. Hit the cashapp !!!

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NY
Listen, Umar is right that a museum wont serve any purpose for black people in general. Yes it is a hustle that Tariq is doing. Anyone with half a brain should realize this.

But Umar, really is not in the right place to be speaking about Tariq given the fact that his school project has been a slow build for years now. I understand were he coming from but constantly asking for donation sounds like a hustle as well even though I believe he is actually coming from a good place and is actually trying to build a school.

But overall, if I had to choose someone it definitely Umar, he smart, outspoken and generally is better at debating anyone...

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Umar talks like he doesn't understand how the world works. Ya, black realtors are definitely just gonna be able to buy and fund a hospital or grocery store :comeon:
Yea I peeped that… really immature viewpoint. Spouting out shyt like that just shows why he’s a decade plus into his project that has yet to come to full fruition. I’m an idealist to my core but you gotta temper it with practical application.