Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:snoop:

start at 17 mins

Tariq thinks this is a serious bill. It’s to get republicans to back off their abortion bill bullshyt by pointing out men shouldn’t be legislating what women do and inversely they wouldn’t want male reproductive rights to be restricted. No one is going to pass a law mandating vasectomies. Jesus Christ.

then later he goes into challenging a promotion by black doctors about the necessity to get the vaccine. He gets direct answers to his questions then introduces even even more skepticism. His brain is opposed to anything but it comes to medicine or science. Absolute dumbass

What does he think has been killing so many Black people? I thought it was general skepticism and hesitancy, but it is an overt rejection of Covid as a threat in the first place

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why do you listen to his stuff and than complain about it? I don't even bother listening to this dude however I respect his hustlenomics.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

start at 17 mins

Tariq thinks this is a serious bill. It’s to get republicans to back off their abortion bill bullshyt by pointing out men shouldn’t be legislating what women do and inversely they wouldn’t want male reproductive rights to be restricted. No one is going to pass a law mandating vasectomies. Jesus Christ.

then later he goes into challenging a promotion by black doctors about the necessity to get the vaccine. He gets direct answers to his questions then introduces even even more skepticism. His brain is opposed to anything but it comes to medicine or science. Absolute dumbass

What does he think has been killing so many Black people? I thought it was general skepticism and hesitancy, but it is an overt rejection of Covid as a threat in the first place

He's a agent

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
People can love or hate Tariq, but he gives a good balance of comedy and real shyt.

He was talkin real shyt on his live last night. shyt like Black people being represented by rappers, immigrants & LBGTQ people.

Also, be careful of these organizations with "Black" in their name. Many people on here fall for that shyt.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

full