The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I like Tariq mashed more because if his game than his civil work( even tho he did some good stuff there)

I also think that at one point he did have a genuine desire to help black people for real, but then he saw he would lose money by doing it and he saw how dumb nikkas are so he decided to hustle and get money

Regardless of how crazy he looks one thing is for sure, he mastered the mental game, like a lot of greats did. Me personally, Iam we'll aware of how the mental game is played but the average nikka isn't so he can easily run thru a lot of people.

PS- one of the fascinating things that Tariq used to do was teach game at his show while at the same time using that same game at his audience, he literally addresses his audience like his hoes, and most of them don't get it.personally I think that's a work of a genius

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Opened this thread only to see if op really wants an answer.

Scrolls to bottom of op ...nope he doesn’t really want a answer. You’re basically a hater if you disagree w/ op.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
No. His talking points are all borrowed from Yvette and Tone who were grinding when this whole movementt wasnt even popular yet. Tariq hopped on when he noticed he could build his name on it. I recocnize his ability to be useful but he isnt dedicated to this to the point of taling any losses for it. So no he isnt.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I still don’t understand what had to have went wrong with someone’s brain chemistry or emotional development that they could be reduced to the depraved state of stanning this fukk nikka.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Love him or hate him, he def has the government's attention, but he is not a civil rights icon. I do think he's wrong about a lot of stuff but not white supremacy. He is on point with that message.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He also said African women giving everybody AIDS in Atlanta

Hey man so you saying MLK and Malcolm never said or done some horrible things to black folks.

What about when MLK put all that sista's information on the internet. You know the one where the white woman called the police on her son.

Whoops my fault that was Tariq.

Well I know Malcolm called black women bed wenches and all types of hoes.

:lolbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hey man so you saying MLK and Malcolm never said or done some horrible things to black folks.

What about when MLK put all that sista's information on the internet. You know the one where the white woman called the police on her son.

Well I know Malcolm called black women bed wenches and all types of hoes.

Remember when MLK Jr. And Malcolm X told BM that our women are trash and got a bad attitude and we should go to Brazil for cooperation....

Wait, damnit, Tariq again

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when MLK Jr. And Malcolm X told BM that our women are trash and got a bad attitude and we should go to Brazil for cooperation....

Wait, damnit, Tariq again

Hold on now. Didn't Malcolm say the most unprotected woman in society was a non black woman.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
He's says some dumb shyt occasionally, but he....

just made that dodge ball assault story go viral, which caused that 10 year old's assault charge to get dropped.

exposes all the bed wenches and African/Caribbean immigrants in politics and media who undermine black society.
full
15ciyo7.jpg

helped popularize the reparations/ tangibles movement.

has the democrats shook.

is one of the few "mainstream" black men who speak against feminism and anti-harlem behavior.:dame:

produced Hidden Colors and 1804.

just got banned from the U.K.:wow:

Now let's see what the Tariq haters have to say.:sas1::mjgrin:
you actually think he deserve to be called a icon?tariq is a plant to fool the hood into buying what he's selling

Daps
What legislation he got passed??

What school or business he desegregated?

What boycotts he physicaly held to benefit balck folks?

What has he done beside talk shyt online about other black folks and sell DVDs full of rehashed info that are in books most of y'all negroes to lazy to read?

He ain't nothing but a VIRAL HOETEP PERSONALITY

u can't put him in the same brackets like real icons like Stokeley Carmichael....MLk....rep. John Lewis.....Percy Sutton.....Elijah Muhammad....Harriet tubman

I agree with everyone but john lewis.

Taruq puts in work so i respect the hustle.

He not a civil rights icon but he done good fot the community.

Tariq said im not a leader. He drops game

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Low Quality Posting
What this man is doing is incredible. He's the greatest living public black man at the moment.