The Tariq Nasheed Thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
tariq stay creating bullshyt arguments. that caller didn't ask for anything free.

Why are you still talking about that? Get over it. He's brought up a lot of good points and you still want to complain about some caller.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you still talking about that? Get over it. He's brought up a lot of good points and you still want to complain about some caller.
i'll type about it every time tariq brings it up nikka. tariq is the one who keeps bringing up a fake argument

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It does.

Athletes are DEFINTELY trying to flip their money. You can't say they aren't.
nah, it doesn't.

showing me a top 20 isnt the same as 'all rich blacks try to create businesses and fail.' even your own links side more towards my belief that they grow broke from living out of their means and supporting too many friends/family

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nah, it doesn't.

showing me a top 20 isnt the same as 'all rich blacks try to create businesses and fail.' even your own links side more towards my belief that they grow broke from living out of their means and supporting too many friends/family
I don't see what you're arguing for right now.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does that sound???

I dont want shyt from anyone that isn't compelled to do so. You can't hold other nikkas money hostage.

you're 100% right, you cant force anyones hands

but you can still call them out on it, :yeshrug: and its why i have 0 sympathy when they grow broke shortly after they retire.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This woman needs to get the fukk off. I have no time for these tales :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see what you're arguing for right now.

did you forget you said most athletes try to build businesses in the black community? that's untrue and even your links dont support it. since you're so forgetful all of a sudden

Precisely.

@marcuz listen to this:

EP.#30-AGGRESSIVE SUBMISSIVENESS IN MEN
05/21/2014

40 Comments

talks about how the single mother mentality effects the minds and actions of men today.

tariqradio30.mp3
Download File
i've been talking about the baby momma industrial complex and the type of men they produce on here and forums before this longer than i've listened to tariq.

He did that in the last Tariq thread. Arguing just for the sake of arguing and looking to criticize Tariq over little stuff. It's so petty.

sorry, i still have the compacity to think for myself. i cant cosign tariq 100% on everything, especially when he's being dishonest w/his arguments

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
did you forget you said most athletes try to build businesses in the black community? that's untrue and even your links dont support it. since you're so forgetful all of a sudden

i've been talking about the baby momma industrial complex and the type of men they produce on here and forums before this longer than i've listened to tariq.

sorry, i still have the compacity to think for myself. i cant cosign tariq 100% on everything, especially when he's being dishonest w/his arguments
*yawn*

Do you need a warm blanket and a glass of milk?

I don't understand WTF you're talking about right now.

Cause you're just avoiding facts now. Black athletes by and large DO try and spend their money in the community.

But since theres no black goldman sachs, you wanna overlook it.

I don't know what to tell you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*yawn*

Do you need a warm blanket and a glass of milk?

I don't understand WTF you're talking about right now.

Cause you're just avoiding facts now. Black athletes by and large DO try and spend their money in the community.

But since theres no black goldman sachs, you wanna overlook it.

I don't know what to tell you.

you were supposed to provide proof of these frabrications and you couldn't :yeshrug: