The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
This was pretty good :leon:
I've never watched his show before. Hopefully he will be able to make that documentary on Haiti and do it justice, that's a story that needs to get out. Especially since many people like to talk down on Haiti, as well as other black nations unfortunately, without knowing why they are in the position they are in.

I do agree with him on that minority solidarity issue, let them hold their own. Yes there are black Hispanics and we can support them and include them but not all Hispanics are black or majority black. Black people don't need to include other groups in our agenda, others never do the same for us. And like I said regarding black Hispanics, they're technically already included since they're black.

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Act like that Mexican wasn't telling the truth though. I kicked it with a Dominican woman and she was on that :mjpls: steeze heavy. She looked like a black woman with fine hair but she had real issues with American, Jamaican, and African black women. She even used to sh1t on the black women that came to the Dominican salon her mom owned and I had to cut her loose. Every time she did something nice for me, she would say something about black women not doing so and so for their men.

I was always confused about Northern black people letting PR's and Dominicans call them ni99as. My boy has a PR baby momma and she used the word more than any black person I know. She would also say she hoped their baby didn't come out like his black ass while pregnant and her family hated him from day one. Those Fat Joe types are annoying as fukk because they will say racist sh1t but cover it up by saying they grew up with black people in the ghetto.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mexican dude was tellin the truth even tho he sounds slightly retarded. dominicans and puerto ricans dont fukk with blacks because like their cac overlords they have a major inferiority complex. but seriously who cares what a dominican or puerto rican has to say. :mjlol: at looking down on people while your tia is barefoot in the street selling p*ssy in the dr

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:coffee: blacks need to revisit this to stay focused. this is how hispanics view us so now that the heat is on treat them accordingly