The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Why did they even come to his house in the first place? He's just trying to wake his people up. :mjpls:

But it seems like it is a warning

If he turns into more of a radical and gain more popularity, they will get his ass. COINTELPRO is alive and well brehs. :wow:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:mjlol:

Donate money and then take pictures of every check you've ever written, and post it on social media :russ:

"See, I'm doing something good for people, now keep putting money in my pockets"

dude has y'all so wrapped around his finger it's hilarious
And what the hell are you doing??

Oh that's right you are not even black, so why do you care about black issues so damn much?? :what: Dont run.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why did they even come to his house in the first place? He's just trying to wake his people up. :mjpls:

But it seems like it is a warning

If he turns into more of a radical and gain more popularity, they will get his ass. COINTELPRO is alive and well brehs. :wow:

That's what I'm saying, it's okay to say fukk ******s, we need to exterminate those blacklivesmatter members and call them terrorist and make threats, but the minute you tweet blacklivesmatter or speak about police brutality the feds at your door to have a talk with you. :stopitslime:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That's what I'm saying, it's okay to say fukk ******s, we need to exterminate those blacklivesmatter members and call them terrorist and make threats, but the minute you tweet blacklivesmatter or speak about police brutality the feds at your door to have a talk with you. :stopitslime:
I know right, none of these blatant white supremacist like Alex Jones, David Duke, the Breitbart fakkits like Marlows, Roger Ailes, and others I know I am missing.

As soon as we get a little progress and turn the needle, here comes the governement to throw interference, intimidation, and shade.

Oh no, they dont want us to stand up for ourselves, they just want us to take this shyt like good little negras and scream forgiveness. fukk this country man, :mindblown:

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

intimidating citizen's is a form of terrorism. The country government is becoming overly oppressive in its attempt to control every situations narrative domestically and globally.

America and those that govern it know it's reach its appex, and everything else going forward is down hill.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lol@this fakkit mentioning me

The fact he feels the need to tweet broadcast or stream every fukking donation he makes, says a lot about his character and motives

You dumb nikkas can't see through that though