The Tariq Nasheed Thread

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
who cares about tariq nasheed, napoleon treating him like he's malcolm x holding weekly meetings at the audubon ballroom. Think for yourself brehs!!!

It's pretty obvious why you don't like Tariq Nasheed, but this brother is good for the community. Don't let your white jesus goggles deny you from learning, and supporting a brother who has good intentions for the community.

And honestly breh, how you gonna tell someone to think for themselves?:heh:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wrote this on another website:

9HPOjCx.jpg

if he didn't go on a rampage and i saw this i would think it was :troll: but let's be real a lot of these clowns feel that way

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Which came out first?
What he wrote or his video?

If what he wrote came out first,
Race had a lot to do with it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Race was definitely a factor but it wasn't the only factor. Tariq wants to make it about race because talking about race is how he makes a living.

Race was the main factor. He wouldn't care if a "white" was dating white women...But your telling me a lowly negro who he has more money than and is whiter than is able to get a white woman and he can't?

That's just wrong that is white supremacy right there. I also see they tried to throw that he's mixed card in there. He's half Asian and generally hate to say it. The Asian women who lay down with white men have no issue throwing their whole culture into the bushes.

So tell me how this isn't about the white superiority complex? Oh and let me guess he hasn't heard none of these things around his home from his father/mother/uncle/whoever?

brother messing with CAC broads got him so mad he went on a killing spree. This is after he taped a confession on some i did what I had to do shyt.

but black people are playing the race card? :stopitslime:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Race was the main factor. He wouldn't care if a "white" was dating white women...But your telling me a lowly negro who he has more money than and is whiter than is able to get a white woman and he can't?

That's just wrong that is white supremacy right there. I also see they tried to throw that he's mixed card in there. He's half Asian and generally hate to say it. The Asian women who lay down with white men have no issue throwing their whole culture into the bushes.

So tell me how this isn't about the white superiority complex? Oh and let me guess he hasn't heard none of these things around his home from his father/mother/uncle/whoever?

brother messing with CAC broads got him so mad he went on a killing spree. This is after he taped a confession on some i did what I had to do shyt.

but black people are playing the race card? :stopitslime:

Him being a weirdo who couldn't get any cheeks was the main factor, race was a crutch by which he vented his frustrations. It really isn't more complicated than that.