The Tariq Nasheed Thread

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my problems with Tariq is that whenever he's talking to women it sounds like he's flirting with them. He doesn't even attempt to have a serious dialogue. It's always, "R U A VIRGIN??", "HOW D U LOOK LIEK??", "WATS UR SKIN TONE??", "U GOT A BOYFRIEND??"

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Black Feminist Roxane Gay:patrice:
la-et-jc-roxane-gay-strives-to-diversify-the-l-001.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
SD
Tariq is absolutely right about alot of these fake black feminists, in regards to their Stockholm syndrome. On social networks they give an outwardly pro black stance on major black incidents (mike brown, trayvon martin, etc) to mask alot of that white supremacist rhetoric they be pushing. To be truthful, they dont want black empowerment, they want a piece of white privilege. Thats why they dont discuss any type of group economics, or establishing an economic base.

Their was a series of tweets from a dude i follow that put clarity on them and how they think. Im gonne find them and post.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yo, he is going to get some heat from BF in Chicago.

I hope they don't take this nikka back to the Saw Tooth(or whatever) in Chicago.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One of my problems with Tariq is that whenever he's talking to women it sounds like he's flirting with them. He doesn't even attempt to have a serious dialogue. It's always, "R U A VIRGIN??", "HOW D U LOOK LIEK??", "WATS UR SKIN TONE??", "U GOT A BOYFRIEND??"
This woman wasn't even a serious caller. She's all over the place. He can have fun with her and bounce.