The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Nobody makes u watch. I been here two years and have watched maybe a total if 1hour of tariq outside of hc...which I only watched because I got a link outside the coli.

And I wasn't even replying to you. I got to watch something before I can critique it.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
And I wasn't even replying to you. I got to watch something before I can critique it.

It's a message board. if you dont want others to reply then send a pm, post on someone's profile or ignore me. it's not complicated. you seem to be doing a lot of bytching and moaning with no response to the actual show.

Daps
It's a message board. if you dont want others to reply then send a pm, post on someone's profile or ignore me. it's not complicated. you seem to be doing a lot of bytching and moaning with no response to the actual show.

Why would I have you on ignore when you're just now replying to me in this thread? :camby: But yeah, I'm putting your homosexual voice ass on ignore.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
YEP, BLACK PEOPLE STAY LOOKING AFTER ALL THESE PEOPLE AND GROUPS AND nikkaS STILL CANNOT GET THAT THESE PEOPLE REALLY DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT YOU. INCLUDING PALESTINE!!

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Why would I have you on ignore when you're just now replying to me in this thread? :camby: But yeah, I'm putting your homosexual voice ass on ignore.

:patrice: hmm, so you know about me enough to have heard my voice, and to not like it at all, but still not ignore me.

:patrice: