The Tariq Nasheed Thread

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I just... RT <a href="https://twitter.com/PEARLfectChassi">@PEARLfectChassi</a>: Folks let Tariq cause all this discord and possibly tarnish <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/OHOH?src=hash">#OHOH</a> and everyone else involved. Just great </p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I’ve been on the ground, and I haven’t seen impropriety from either group of people. Definitely disagreements, but not thieves.</p>&mdash; Greg Thomas (@minossec) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Y&#39;all know United Way don&#39;t give even half of every dollar to the people, right? Same with other orgs...</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>But you&#39;re in my DMs telling me about how proud you are of the work I&#39;m facilitating, yet ki&#39;ing on the TL. Chile...</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>This isn&#39;t about no one person. People in Ferguson still need help. We are still giving it. Gonna keep giving it.</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We have said all remaining funds go directly to the hands of the community. Yesterday provided $1K in diapers to families.</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Let&#39;s talk about how we weekly make sure food pantries are stocked. Let&#39;s talk about how we daily check on mental health needs.</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Let&#39;s talk about how we reserved a storage with a physical address for a whole year to make sure the nation can support Ferguson.</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Bottom line: we have receipts. All of them.</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The minute we wouldn&#39;t bail out for prior warrants, I knew it was gonna be some shyt.</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I specifically said &quot;How can we justify to donors that we paid for traffic warrants with support money?&quot; Got my head ripped off.</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>And everybody goes with it because I&#39;m the easy target, people don&#39;t like me anyway. I have way too much to lose to play games with $</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>It became a problem when we wouldn&#39;t pay for arrest warrants NOT RELATED to protest. How would that be responsible?</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>And we consulted NUMEROUS people about paying for PRIOR warrants with donations, all of whom said NO. That&#39;s when folk got mad.</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>All of this because we said &quot;please give us receipts for whatever we help with for tax purposes.&quot;</p>&mdash; Young Mother Hubbard (@SheSeauxSaditty) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>