The Tariq Nasheed Thread

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those chicks think holding hands, praying, singing we shall over come will change things we did that and it got us no where

yup but there out here running victory laps

meanwhile tariq has a tangible idea, putting money towards it and they can't handle it

marches, community meetings, rallys are good but what these folks dont realize is it takes money to change things thats what gets shyt done money talks at the end of the day

kay...sooo how come he hasnt done anything yet?

also....there are political moves being done such as finally getting the people registered to vote....

also for all this shyt yall talking i HOPE yall are out there with them....or at least doing something?

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
kay...sooo how come he hasnt done anything yet?

also....there are political moves being done such as finally getting the people registered to vote....

also for all this shyt yall talking i HOPE yall are out there with them....or at least doing something?

all of this whos done this and who has done what or who was out there the longest is lame that isnt going to get anything accomplished, its too many egos and bragging. all this shyt started after he wrote a check for antonio french i dont see what the problem is with that

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn...Dallas holding it down :salute:

Outside of D.A. Craig Watkins, Dallas people aren't really holding it down. And he barely won. I would be surprise if he wins the next D.A. election.

A lot of the black politicians have fukked over the black people. Hispanics(Mexicans) are about to take the sits in city council that black people once controlled.

Hispanics(Mexicans) are 42% of Dallas. Once they take over politically, it's going to be wrap for black people in Dallas.

But D.A. Craig Watkins is a really nikka tho. :salute::blessed:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of this whos done this and who has done what or who was out there the longest is lame that isnt going to get anything accomplished, its too many egos and bragging. all this shyt started after he wrote a check for antonio french i dont see what the problem is with that

for yall to sit here and shyt on everything these women have been doing is fukkED UP period.,...

especially when yall havent done not a got damn thing....

the only ego is him and yall.....this fool got yall thinking we're the enemy and they out here trying to save yall from getting murked by crazy white people and yall gon' pull this!?

unbelievable.

Cool Dr. Money

Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
for yall to sit here and shyt on everything these women have been doing is fukkED UP period.,...

the only ego is him and yall.....this fool got yall thinking we're the enemy and they out here trying to save yall from getting murked by crazy white people and yall gon' pull this!?

unbelievable.

What have you done besides argue with me??? I dont have an ego i been saying this is stupid instead of all this e-beef we need to come together strategize and come up with a game plan. Making signs, Lighting candles singing old negro spirituals aint gonna get shyt done that cant be our only answer to whats going on right now

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>And you are fcking selfish for trying to parlay what&#39;s happening in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Ferguson?src=hash">#Ferguson</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/Nettaaaaaaaa">@Nettaaaaaaaa</a> for ratings. <a href="https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed">@tariqnasheed</a></p>&mdash; Walter Night (@KidNoble) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>You know who ISNT asking <a href="https://twitter.com/Nettaaaaaaaa">@Nettaaaaaaaa</a> about receipts? Residents of Ferguson.</p>&mdash; Munk (@Felonious_munk) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>This clown that&#39;s so focused on <a href="https://twitter.com/Nettaaaaaaaa">@Nettaaaaaaaa</a> keeps asking people for solutions but hasn&#39;t presented any himself. $1000 isn&#39;t gonna fix this</p>&mdash; Yung Rude Beard Gawd (@PardonMyRude) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>One is working. One is doing a show about the one working. Nuff said.</p>&mdash; Munk (@Felonious_munk) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>And if you NEED receipts? I was there. Met her where the food and supplies were prepared/stored. No one is defending their friend. We SAW.</p>&mdash; Munk (@Felonious_munk) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Mike Brown was shot. The grand jury is reviewing evidence. Your show wasn&#39;t about that? Your intentions aren&#39;t to help. They&#39;re to tear down</p>&mdash; Munk (@Felonious_munk) <a href="">September 1, 2014</a></blockquote>

shouts out to the black MEN thats about something.

*waits for everyone to label them simps*

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What have you done besides argue with me??? I dont have an ego i been saying this is stupid instead of all this e-beef we need to come together strategize and come up with a game plan. Making signs, Lighting candles singing old negro spirituals aint gonna get shyt done that cant be our only answer to whats going on right now

"We need a gameplan we need gameplan!" okay so be a "leader" (you know cause thats what yall swear yall wanna be) stop talking shyt and hit these damn streets!

ain't nobody stopping yall you know.

yes hit these streets kinda like black women have been doing?

(gotta send a black woman to do a black mans job...sad really)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

unbelievable.
Tariq Got people PRESSED, Like the Korean Dry Cleaners, Extra Starch
obamakardashian3.gif

Cool Dr. Money

Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
"We need a gameplan we need gameplan!" okay so be a "leader" (you know cause thats what yall swear yall wanna be) stop talking shyt and hit these damn streets!

ain't nobody stopping yall you know.

yes hit these streets kinda like black women have been doing?

(gotta send a black woman to do a black mans job...sad really)

First off you popped up outta nowhere talking shyt to me and turned this into a who has done what, who started what first. You sitting here on this forum just like i am so dont sit there and act like you making some type of change when all you doing is coming at me