The Tariq Nasheed Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lol some of you self righteous dudes kill me

Every poster talking about they expect more from tariq or aall on this fake ass "we should all be unified" talk are the same ones I can pull past post up and find them calling other posters out they names and being disrespectful to black women black posters etc. What the hell is all this hypocrisy.

Why is it OK for yall to be on this site calling dudes bytches white boys cacs etc but then hold tariq to the pope of Rome standards no child molested?

Tommy is a fukking c00n who sold us all down the damn toilet for youtube fame. Fukk em I feel no sympathy for that bytch and it's green light on all c00ns. Sometimes you can speak all holy like Farrakhan and sometimes you gotta go hood to get the point across, same point stands

Muhammad Ali used to call his opponents sellouts monkeys black ass etc. Reason it's so hard to defeat a enemy is because yall keep thinking you can play love while ya enemy playing murder. Gotta be willing to go warrior to get ya point across sometimes. Some of yall need to get over ya self righteous selves.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Y'all expect to much out of Tariq. Look at his shows he crack on folk and make fun all the time.

Last edited: