The Tariq Nasheed Thread

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
You asked me to show you how FBA lines up with Trump and that’s what I did. Not sure what “many Americans” has to do with this other than a cheap deflection

FBA = black MAGA movement. It’s MAGA with a “pro” black face and agenda.

Nikkas calling it a “lineage” are obtuse. It’s a whole political platform. A “lineage” doesn’t have specific political goals and demands.
The audacity :damn:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
FBAs are basically black magas. Their whole narrative lines up with it perfectly. So it makes sense he’s pro Trump

That said, Biden has been far worse than Trump so far. Whipping and deporting Haitians at the border, zero black policies, refunding the police, giving reparations to ukrainians and afghans and much more

So black Americans are all pro-trump??
:dwillhuh:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
"FBA" are basically black Republicans "demanding reparations" from Democrats for cornball political play.

Essentially conservatives and Republicans nevertheless.
And you are a plantation enforcer (fukk fba my ethnicity is democrat-american) shill

Tariq has you in such a bind, that hes made you ineffective culturally. A black american cant even defend themselves culturally without your dodo bird ass swooping in on a horse "whips'A'Crackin" trying to associate that with him,hashtag groups,xenophobia etc. Your comfartable and complacent on agreeable negros who dont stir the pot, getting in all this bad "treba" with all this lineage nonsense

your a c00n.

you did it in the hip hop origin thread
you did it in rthe black panther 2 thread
you do it in every that has an inkling of black americans standing on culture

Where theres is no xenophobia its simply self respect and defending ones self. How are you "calling out" anything lol

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about. Plenty of policies have been put in place for black folks under this admin. And police need funding for better training. shyt is ridiculous out here with crime

Oh ok I just thought according to
thecoli the police were the enforcement arm of white supremacy. Now you’re saying they need more funding and better training :dead:

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I love these narratives. Folks like you always skip over mutual respect. You like them Jews and Palestinian people acting like guilting us will gain our support. We are 40 million people in America and you never speak a good goddamn about nobody else. You only try to shame us into supporting you. Stfu about us, speak on your issues and address non black people. How folks shameless try to guilt us, talk shyt and think we are suppose to give a fukk? This a goddammit religious war but Black American are what yall on? fukk outta here

Bro what in the hell are you talking about?? Where did I mention the Jews and Palestinians? :dahell:

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You said FBAs. Foundational Black Americans is not a movement. You saying a lineage of people are all pro-trump
:ufdup:

Stop it. It's a political movement. You have a political agenda and a platform. A lineage is apolitical. Japanese is a lineage. Black American is a lineage. FBA is a political movement and maybe a cult

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thoughts on the LA City Council :jbhmm:

They were clearly anti-Black racists and had a direct impact on the everyday lives of LA citizens and they were DEMOCRATS
"B b but what about" a favorite deflection of Tariq cultists.

Iirc those council members faced calls to resign when their racism was discovered from DEMOCRATS, and have been ousted. Unlike Republican politicians who remain in power or receive promotions like Jeff Sessions being tapped for the AG position after a lifetime of publicly known racism. Because only democratic voters care about it

Of course you don't acknowledge that part in your attempt to deflect

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Stop it. It's a political movement. You have a political agenda and a platform. A lineage is apolitical. Japanese is a lineage. Black American is a lineage. FBA is a political movement and maybe a cult

FBA is a lineage.
It's the black people here who did not immigrate and have a family lineage of people who built the country.
Got nttn to do with politics.But y'all Tariq haters just play dumb to try and twist it into something else for the rest of society.

It's like saying a Vegan is being apart of a "cult" or it's "political"

:camby:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
FBA is a lineage.
It's the black people here who did not immigrate and have a family lineage of people who built the country.
Got nttn to do with politics.But y'all Tariq haters just play dumb to try and twist it into something else for the rest of society.

I agree but Tariq is still a weirdo grifter.

But FBA is a lineage.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
FBA is a lineage.

Vegans don't run "no tangibles, no vote" campaigns. Vegans don't insult immigrants. Vegans don't call biden voters "Bidensexuals" . Vegans don't call pan Africanism a "failed idealogy"

You're a fake, half assed political movement run by an 8th grade dropout trying to grift :mjlol:

Black American is a lineage. And that is a sufficient designation. Not this fake little movement you follow

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
“nikkas fake-progressive and woke, I started sayin' less
I had to stop it, peeped how they profit off of racial stress
Some activists got so rich, they prolly wish we stay oppressed”