The Tariq Nasheed Thread

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
he is one of the OGs when it comes to the red pill
I know he is looking at Tate, KS, AK, AMS regurgitating his shyt like :francis:

Tariq isn’t red pill. Red pill is some shyt stupid cacs and self loathing negroes with a longing yet disdain for black culture concocted cause their nerds and losers

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Why the fuk would you even care about wasting your 2 minutes on another man who you don’t like, you’re a fanboy. Your name is in EVERY Tariq thread on this forum… that’s a 5 min average which means you spent at least 60 hours a month on a man you claim not to give a shyt about.

You don’t know who the fuk I know, I don’t need to name drop or play internet games, you’re the dumbass non-AA nerd emoting behind your screen, riding his dyck with the follows though.
This math?

:patrice:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This math?

:patrice:
The math is mathing - do your own research.

Tariq threads per week since 2020 + @Mystic’s name per thread calculated by the amount of time that he claims to use composing a response = average time spent based on 730 hours in a month. Or do you want me to embarrass him and you by posting his actual quotes and comment counts in Tariq threads going back per year?
————
Which country do you represent and who the fuk are you? bc y’all seem to make up 95.5% of the Tariq obsessives.

Last edited:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
The math is mathing - do your own research.

Tariq threads per week since 2020 + @Mystic’s name per thread calculated by the amount of time that he claims to use composing a response = average time spent based on 730 hours in a month. Or do you want me to embarrass him and you by posting his actual quotes and comment counts in Tariq threads going back per year?
————
Which country do you represent and who the fuk are you? bc y’all seem to make up 95.5% of the Tariq obsessives.
Lol. You just got from A to Z really fast in that post. But clearly you researched it and did the math. Something I wouldn’t do. Furthermore, how would that embarrass me?

Do you see my post count and join date? I’m not in the trenches like y’all. There’s nothing on here you could say I’m obsessive about. And I’ve stated where I’m from and where my family is from on here. So you can research that if you feel like you need to.

:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol. You just got from A to Z really fast in that post. But clearly you researched it and did the math. Something I wouldn’t do. Furthermore, how would that embarrass me?

Do you see my post count and join date? I’m not in the trenches like y’all. There’s nothing on here you could say I’m obsessive about. And I’ve stated where I’m from and where my family is from on here. So you can research that if you feel like you need to.

:yeshrug:
K.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
28615209117_0f6ce9eede_o.gif

Nah Tariq ain't serious :laff:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It took me less than 2 minutes to respond and even less to leave the thread :stopitslime: Wipe your mouth Tariq don't know you :stopitslime:
these hyenas took your comment so personal. almost like you were insulting their mother. :picard: that was wild.
plus, it's not a consensus that Tyrek is entertaining to everyone. or else he would be more famous