The Switch Surpasses playstation 4's lifetime sales in Japan.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
best system i ever bought gets major burn at work ultimate alliance 3 will be my next purchase.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:I knew this was going to happen this year. Them nikkaz down in Japan only get one day off ain't nobody got time to play consoles down there. Nintendo going hybrid was the smartest move ever for them. The only way the sony and microsoft can go hybrid is by streaming and we all know the technology isn't there to compete with a native portability console without taking a serious downgrade to the specs.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
:salute:I knew this was going to happen this year. Them nikkaz down in Japan only get one day off ain't nobody got time to play consoles down there. Nintendo going hybrid was the smartest move ever for them. The only way the sony and microsoft can go hybrid is by streaming and we all know the technology isn't there to compete with a native portability console without taking a serious downgrade to the specs.
If Sony and Nintendo wanted to they could make the exact same system as the switch...but it wouldn't work for them.

Nobody can compete with Nintendo on the handheld market. Nintendo also has the biggest first party software to move units and is perhaps the most established name in video gaming.

If Sony tried it would probably fare as well as vita, pstv, or playstation classic.

Xbox has damn near no Japanese market and not as huge of an American market. They also seem to have no interest in the hybrid gaming. There strategy seems to be all digital (which is stupid and failing as is) and blurring the line between pc and consoles which is kinda silly because consoles will never fully catch up and pcs have been becoming increasingly common, cheaper, etc.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Good for them but I will likely never buy another Nintendo console again.

I’ve owned every console except the Dreamcast, Wii, & WiiU. The switch is fukking DOPE and since I got it, gets more burn than my X1 & PS4. I wouldn’t necessarily say that it’s a “better” console than those two, but it’s fukking money if you’ve got one console for the big AAA games and the switch for Nintendo games and taking ported games on the go