The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I don’t see how AA stands. I mean, it is literally race-based discrimination. I understand the push for it, but at the end of the day it is race-based discrimination which is unconstitutional.

Student loans have a stronger chance of passing because that power was vested in the President by Congress via the Emergencies Act or whatever it was called.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I already know the Ls are coming

Clarence Thomas and crew voting this down..

Biden might have to go another route, especially if he want to get re-elected
Yeah, also kinda telling that a lot of this week’s decisions have been Ls for republicans.

They trying to appear impartial and soften the blow of these two big Ls coming up.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The Supreme court's history of defending large organizations and the economic interests of the wealthy tells me they won't rule positively on student loans.

Their racist history tells me they will strike down affirmative action.

This is the most radical Supreme Court in a while. Which makes sense considering the modern "conservative" isn't conserving anything and is actually trying to eliminate established laws and benefits.

Actual conservatives would be 100% in on environmental preservation, preserving and building up the public school system, preserving pre established rights, supporting public policy that has been effective in states and other countries for building up families, public safety(screening out psychopaths and nazis from military and law enforcement) + restricting the ability of white terrorists to have guns.

The modern democratic party is what Republicans WOULD have become if white America didn't lose its fukking mind over black people getting even the barest minimum of legal protections in the 1960s.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How do you think it will play out?

Somehow, you will find a way to blame Nigeria.

:troll:

(Clarence Thomas help ends Affirmative Action)

Bike-Fall.jpg

Tariq & @Voice of Reason : “Damn Nigerians…”

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
These are the last 2 rulings right? These rulings will be released on the last day bc they will be the most controversial

Striking down affirmative action in admissions will have chilling impacts on employment eventually...we already see GOP is targeting the funding of DEI to be their next culture war

Clarence Thomas & Alito are licking their chops like :shaq:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These are the last 2 rulings right? These rulings will be released on the last day bc they will be the most controversial

Striking down affirmative action in admissions will have chilling impacts on employment eventually...we already see GOP is targeting the funding of DEI to be their next culture war

Clarence Thomas & Alito are licking their chops like :shaq:

Isn't today the last day or am I mistaken?