The Sunday Truce (Stannery will not be tolerated on this day)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The Sunday truce is over.

nba-vince-carter.gif

He also had another post where he wished someone would get dragged out to the forest by wolves and eaten alive. :picard:

But he retracted and hit the edit button on that one lol
You earned it but I found your comment slightly funny so I just deleted lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Lord I come to you as humbly as I can.

I'm tired of wrestling fans trying to have conversations they don't have the mental capacity to have.

🙏🏽

:wow: You pray for them to get better as you do better. Humility and peace comes a long way in the midst of Stan wars and play fighting worship.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Well at least it was peaceful in here :beli:
:picard: Of course no one will do dirt in here. But damn. I was looking to see if there were any updates on the Triple H racism situation and it got rough real quick. And it just took one post by a dude named Trees and peeps started sniping with hate and threats.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:picard: Of course no one will do dirt in here. But damn. I was looking to see if there were any updates on the Triple H racism situation and it got rough real quick. And it just took one post by a dude named Trees and peeps started sniping with hate and threats.
Dude admitted he likes to start shyt too. Pathetic.:scust:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nah this thread had it's fair share of stupid arguments. 3Rivers had to delete some posts. Luckily it's been good the last few pages.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Another Sunday in the books, our minds are rejuvenated and we head back onto the battlefield to commit enough sins to make coming to Sunday Service a necessity and not an option.

Don't forget to contribute to the Dr. Umar sponsored Building Fund, contact his spokesman Deacon @Rollie Forbes :wow: