The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
That is why they appear to be the same size in the sky. shyt like this just blows my mind :ohhh: like what are the chances of that being the case? And it gives us phenomena like the solar and lunar eclipse :ohlawd:

total-solar-eclipse_cyx2he.jpg

Reality is more perplexing than fantasy :wow:

edit: To be clear: The diameter of the sun is 400x greater than the diameter of the moon

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That is why they appear to be the same size in the sky. shyt like this just blows my mind :ohhh: like what are the chances of that being the case? And it gives us phenomena like the solar and lunar eclipse :ohlawd:

So what you're really saying is that God is Legendary-level good at math and physics. I wonder how he feels about religion then? :jbhmm::patrice:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
According to google.

The mass of the Sun is about 27 million times more than the mass of the Moon.

On first read, I was thinking the Sun being 400 times larger than the Moon sounds ridiculously low. But the OP must be referring to the diameter of the two. The Sun's diameter is about 400 times larger than the Moon.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.