The Summer Unappreciation

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When I lived in Cali summer (really Indian summer August -October) >>>>everything else

When I moved to the east coast i couldn't choose between spring, summer, and fall....but fukk a winter mid December to mid March is :scusthov:

Now that I'm in Chicago....it's fukk this weather period...get me out of here brehs :sadbron:

Edit: the humidity sucks, but it's wonderful leaving for work at 7am...not a jacket in sight...and turning the day into a long night coming home at 2am and still never needing a jacket. That shyt doesn't happen in the bay unless you're faaar inland during a heat wave. And the mositure in my skin and hair from the humidity :ohlawd: everything is properly hydrated

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Who the hell likes depressing ass Fall?
Looks so lifeless and dull, them colorful leaves you talkin bout die in a few weeks, the skies are gloomy, its wet, that shyt aint cool. :pacspit:

Summer is the best, Spring 2nd... the only thing that sucks about them both are them exotic ass bugs that be poppin up.:whoa:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its some downsides,standing outside talkin shyt and gettin sweaty balls and sweaty everything on those hot days.....I like to be sure about my balls and in summertime depending on how long I been outside I can't make no promises,but I might have a cure for that now:usure:.....and in fall u got more options outfit wise to look good:myman:....but as far as getting to see women at they finest,sundressess:ohlawd:...long legged women in all they glory:blessed:.....I'm gettin out here this summer,I stayed in for the most part cuz I fuked up right before summer hit and my baby mama wuz paranoid and makin threats to break up a happy home:sadbron::....I did good last summer and stayed down,she's had her guards down most of the year,she's complimented my progress as a man and is in good spirits,and the black love and black family is back in order:to:

Now for this summer? where's the bytches at:obama:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
If you can dress you appreciate the fall way more than any other season.

Fall is the season to be so fresh :noah:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Maaannnn...

tumblr_ma1up7rqJA1rdmi68o1_500.gif
fukk YO THREAD!! :pacspit: #TeamSummer all day phaggots