The Summer Unappreciation

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
real talk, FALL is the GOAT season

not summer.

fukk I look like walking around sweating buckets in 90+ degree weather. fukk a humidity warning b :whew:

fall weather is perfect because its warm enough to go out in nothing but a long-sleeve shirt and some jeans but cold enough to wear hoodies and leather jackets if you want to :smugfavre:

not to mention the leaves changing color & the overall scenery of the fall

central-park-fall-leaves.jpg

Central-Park-Bow-Bridge.jpg

:ohlawd:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from the bugs and humidity that fukks up my hair, I love the summer. I don't like wearing all these clothes.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Summer

Pros - Going to the beach, enjoy nice warm walks a night, less clothing, comfortable evenings and not freezing your a$$ off, great seafood, cold beer, great BBQ, ice cream, vacations, swimming, boating, wear flip-flops which are so much more convenient than shoes, sweaty on sexy girls :ohlawd:

Cons - Humidity, many bugs, sweaty, rainy days/t-storm (but I love smell rain :ahh:), Drama (always more in the summer, n!ggaz out of control), cutting the more grass

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Agreed OP, summer sucks, hot, humid, if you don't have an A/C, it hard to fall asleep on those hot and humid nights.

The only thing its that's nice about summer is you can sit outside and not be :hamster:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
are you fat OP??

Summer :ohlawd:

bike rides

picnics

cottage

sneaking into pools/pool parties

chicks in revealing clothing

:wow:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuGG_FsC20"]LFO Summer Girls - YouTube[/ame]