The struggle to not show a look of disgust when unattractive women talk sex wit u.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

im not black so i dont use that word but yes......... this is correct

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good thread

Yeah this is the most uncomfortable convo ever :scusthov:

Especially when they try to chastise like whatever you just dont know how to handle a woman like me :takedat:

You just gotta say yeah you right

tumblr_m1cikwvjBs1qmoxx7.gif

Yeah they already done started on sum ":usure:y'all know we can't talk about this,he shy:russ:".

And yeah we know how women feel but I gotta say women might be worse when it come to braggin on they sex game,especially when they interested and tryna bait you into askin them more or peak your interest or just bcuz they want attention...."my boyfriend can only last 5 minutes without a rubber cuz he say my puzzy so wet:usure:".....its basically the same thing as fishing for a compliment which I find pretty damn annoying too....one thing women can't say is that we make the same type of bait statements.....we might ask y'all about sex and make y'all equally uncomfortable but we don't be on no "My jeans feel kinda tight today,I think I might need to have the crotch taken out by a tailor:youngsabo:"....we just ask about y'all and what y'all like:myman:

Not sayin one is better:whoa: cuz I don't even know if id rather these women ask me about myself,but I don't wanna hear sum of this shyt I'm hearin and in turn being forced to picture in my head....lost my appetite for my captain crunch this morning.:scusthov: