The struggle to not show a look of disgust when unattractive women talk sex wit u.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I be tryin not to have the :scusthov: with some of these females who wanna talk about they favorite positions and shyt,u be like :whoa:....just cuz I'm a man and you a woman don't mean I wanna hear about YOUR puzzy,or hear about YOUR piercings and tatoos you got on places I would never be nowehre near....ladies we know you go through it more than us I'm sure but don't think we don't know your pain:sadcam:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u must work at a call center

Yup:russ:...just started a few days ago,they sat me wit the old and obese women.:snoop:...I thought call centers wuz known for bad bytches:comeon:....and I don't like the word call center,it has a bad stigma that only people without hope and options work there...its a building wit phones in it nothin more nuthing less:mjpls:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The struggle is real.

Couple years ago, this recent divorcee who wasn't unattractive in the face (but was overweight) started throwing it at me heavy. Talking about slurping cock and "doing anything" and shyt. :scusthov:. I spent like 2 months responding with "oh word" and "that's cool" before I think she finally got the hint.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The struggle is real.

Couple years ago, this recent divorcee who wasn't unattractive in the face (but was overweight) started throwing it at me heavy. Talking about slurping cock and "doing anything" and shyt. :scusthov:. I spent like 2 months responding with "oh word" and "that's cool" before I think she finally got the hint.

& you ain't take head :rudy:

Get her in a pitch black room & getcha nuts drained

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The struggle is real.

how overweight?

over/under 200?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
The struggle is real.

:heh::heh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Good thread :obama:

Yeah this is the most uncomfortable convo ever :scusthov:

Especially when they try to chastise like whatever you just dont know how to handle a woman like me :takedat:

You just gotta say yeah you right

tumblr_m1cikwvjBs1qmoxx7.gif

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I be tryin not to have the :scusthov: with some of these females who wanna talk about they favorite positions and shyt,u be like :whoa:....just cuz I'm a man and you a woman don't mean I wanna hear about YOUR puzzy,or hear about YOUR piercings and tatoos you got on places I would never be nowehre near....ladies we know you go through it more than us I'm sure but don't think we don't know your pain:sadcam:

man i double co sign this. when i worked at a restaurant there was a couple fake fat ghetto white chicks. they were cool as hell still talk to em but everytime they started talking about sex or whatnot in my head i was just :scusthov:.

then they start talkin about how they drive all the guys crazy and guys be calling them beggin for the puss

:usure::usure:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i double co sign this. when i worked at a restaurant there was a couple fake fat ghetto white chicks. they were cool as hell still talk to em but everytime they started talking about sex or whatnot in my head i was just :scusthov:.

then they start talkin about how they drive all the guys crazy and nikkaS be calling them beggin for the puss

:usure::usure: