the strangers sequel?

Daps
what'd you think about Funny Games? :pachaha:

EVEN WORSE

Edit: copy and paste isn't working so. SPOILER

:merchant:

It's one of those films that hits you harder after you see it. Neighbor breh on the lawn with those motherfukkers, coming over to help with the boat, and not saying anything, the kid running to the neighbor's house, and seeing the aftermath, then he had to go back home. Those psychos went through the ENTIRE neighborhood before the family showed up. But it's realistic, which makes it more distrubing.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is one of the scarier movies in say the last ten years. shyt had me :lupe: all the way through...
Breh, remember when the Guy in the mask was creepin in the back of the room? I didn't catch it the first time I seen it, but the second time I did, I was like :damn::damn::damn:

giphy.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I rarely say movies are outright bad...but this shyt was straight :trash:

I'll preface and say I never saw the original/prequel/whatever, but regardless of that, this was boring/predictable and just plain bad. Some real :childplease: moments, especially during the "climax"

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought "Vacancy" was dope when I saw it, and I have watched parts here and there, I think it holds up. Very unsettling intro. "The Strangers", I did like when I saw it in theaters in 2008, and it has mostly held up. I won't be seeing this though, too many red flags of an utterly forgettable horror movie.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This was cool. Me and my girl just got back from seeing it.

Hopefully we don't have to wait 10 years for the 3rd

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Movie was cool. Visuals/sound was on point, story was OK - sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Not fukking with the OG.