The Steve Harvey show is a lot funnier than I remember

Daps
I remember one episode where Regina lost a bet to Steve and had to wear something sexy. She did but some loophole she made up didn't have to show Steve. But showed Ced as proof

All that to say, as bad Regina was at the time I sure would've love to see what she had on under there

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree, Lavita was a good hoodrat character and bounced good off Ced. Still don't know how they was teachers living in fly Chicago penthouses
Wished they would have kept the boriqua and shorty with the braids and and nose ring from the 1st seasons instead of bringing that fat white whale into it
I agree, Ced and Lavita had good chemistry. It seemed like 90โ€™s was loaded with sitcom baddies, because Wendy Raquel Robinson and Terri J. Vaughn are always overlooked when it comes to 90โ€™s sitcom dames.

If anything the addition of Lydia โ€˜Lizaโ€™ Gutman was not needed and forced (whatever happened to the Ayesha character). I guess they were trying to appeal to a larger audience and maintain that โ€˜All Thatโ€™ alumni

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps