The Stephen A Smith Show thread. Unmitigated Gall

Daps

full

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
When he explained it I get his point but the headline is stupid as fukk no doubt. That's what people like him do shock you so you listen

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
When he explained it I get his point but the headline is stupid as fukk no doubt. That's what people like him do shock you so you listen
He had no point. That explanation didn’t show how Marvin hurts blacks, and if it does, why blame Marvin and not the people who wrongly tie black people by the Hip? It’s a wrong on their part. He didn’t address that wrong.

boombanoo

All Star
Daps
Had this on in the background after Lebatard was off yesterday..one of the first things he made sure to mention was that racist ass Sean Hannity is one of his top 3 radio hosts so you know how this show's gonna go, that Marvin Lewis stuff just the start. Not giving this shyt another listen but I'm sure with him getting even bigger platforms to speak on we'll hear more of these "shocking" opinions on a national stage not just in sports soon enough which is what he wants and probably going to get :snoop:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This nikka just said Marvin Lewis new 2 year deal is holding black people back
you want a loser ass black coach as the poster boy for "we ain't shyt as coaches" for another 15 years or what? it's not like the bengals can't hire another black coach. but homie sucks. and is looking like affirmative action in the flesh

tomlin is a good look... this, is not