Breh, the level of delusion this nikka has is fukking mind boggling :mindblown:

Really nikka :dahell:

CeCfk.jpg

:flabby:

:blaff:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
As long as he continues to attempt to shyt on black women, I'll keep reminding him of his reality.

These forums need more levelheaded brehs and brehettes to speak up against the gender-based divisions so I salute you for your efforts.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
its always the dustiest n lamest nikkas talmm bout white women:russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Fake ass militant bum who dikkrides Tariq Nasheed

Literally became a militant after this thread after years on SOHH of c00ning and bragging about living in one of the shyttiest neighborhoods on the north side of chicago

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka who you lying to? Ain't nobody giving they number to you breh, this nikka look like the retarded uncle that they keep in the back room because he keeps molesting the young boys in the family (shout out to Pillowysoft83 :shaq:)

You the definition of :flabbynsick:

:unimpressed:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: You've been formally brought up on charges of excessive c00ning. I'd like to admit into evidence the following from :hamster:

EXHIBIT A)
ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - Being a handsome BM & going to a bar full of WW Appreciation Thread!!!!

nikka who you lying to? Ain't nobody giving they number to you breh, this nikka look like the retarded uncle that they keep in the back room because he keeps molesting the young boys in the family (shout out to Pillowysoft83 :shaq:)

CeCfk.jpg

You the definition of :flabbynsick:
And don't even front like it's not you. I got the cached page to your migente site your dusty ass nikka.

Exhibit B)

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - 2012 - Is there anyone still available to blame for Blk women self-image w/ hair?

Naw breh, you sitdown. Matter fact stand up and go run your ass to the gym. This nikka lifting up his shirt like he got abs. This nikka is about 67% body fat and look like he smell like old dikk cheese.

Exhibit C)

Sistas & Customer Service/Phone Center jobs - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

Working as a janitor for for a Fortune 350 company don't make you special breh. How you making guap, but buying old ass iPhones off Craigslist? You couldn't even cop a new one breh? They only $199 :mindblown:

This nikka living in an efficiency, can't pay his student loans, got fukked up credit, and don't even got enough bread to cop an HDTV and replace his retainer :huhldup:

Exhibit D)

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - To be an up-to-par BM in America, U not only have to LOOK GOOD....

Ain't nobody thanking bout them.....................word? Nah breh, they ain't thankin bout you.

Every thread you make it's about how BW need to get it together and that's why you "jumped the fence." They ain't staring at you cause they're mad, they're staring at you like "Damn, someone shoulda put this dude behind bars before he molests another little boy."

And you want you want us to believe an overweight, retarded, broke ass nikka with bad credit and fukked up teeth living in a studio is supposedly pulling PAWG dimes?

Who hurt you breh? Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly? And let this be a lesson to the rest of you c00ns. You've been put on notice, don't let make me expose you to them folks that don't know you.

* throws star*

*drops smoke bomb*

*vanishes in disgust*

:umad:

This is the c00n I have been going back and forth wit

My my my
@606onit