The state of the coli address

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Gather around.

I'm glad everybody came out tonight. As we stand on our console corner, know that this fire that's burning represents the passion you have. I recognize all of you. Every gamer and player.

With that being said... fukk your console. You understand that? We gon' talk about a lot of shyt that concerns you. All of you

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you finally got rid of those bed bugs?
The more bacteria the better, gotta maintain the ecosystem (Tru Story)
What's the dude who got POTY name again? :mjlol:

Wonder what he's got to say about the state of this place.
That nikka probably looks like Adam silver in real life :yeshrug:
I could post here a lot more but I'm shook my threads might flop :hubie:
You'd fit right in then :francis:

Seriously if you think your thread would flop? Might be a good look because this place in its current state is a flop...
If you put this much effort into your personal life you wouldn't be living in poverty
This much effort, you mean write a paragraph? That's all nikkaz need to do to get out of poverty? That sounds like some cac shyt to say but hey, you're the guy struggling to give out $50 to your own tournament :sitdown:
Could've sworn I had this dude on ignore :dwillhuh:
The feds don't operate like that, but feel free to act as if you ever mattered :tu:
Black Panther brought the Coli to a higher level
So you have a problem with blade?
I didnt even know he posted in this section that much
When the majority of the section says this, what does that tell you about this section?

I know I'm not alone when I say something isn't right, but fukk them Russian bot ass nikkaz. I vow to make shyt pop this week, the rec room Will return to its former glory. fukk the bullshyt :blessed: