The Spurs Vs Cavs finals that will most likely happen this year will be one of the greatest ever....

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
Prime Lebron Vs Prime Kawhi

Two of top 3 players in the league (Lebron, Westbrook, Kawhi) clashing.

Then you have the Lamarcus Aldridge vs Kevin Love matchup. (Although they might put Tristan Thompson on Lamarcus and let Love guard Pau Gasol majority of the time)

The two best teams in the NBA BY FAR

In the end, it will be a tough gritty series, but I can't see anyone beating Lebron this year, not even my Spurs.

Casuals will hate it, but for TRUE basketball fans this series will be a dream come true. I expect the finals this year to 7 games when these two teams meet. EVERY game will go down to wire.

Guess I'm a casual :mjgrin:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prime Lebron Vs Prime Kawhi

Two of top 3 players in the league (Lebron, Westbrook, Kawhi) clashing.

Then you have the Lamarcus Aldridge vs Kevin Love matchup. (Although they might put Tristan Thompson on Lamarcus and let Love guard Pau Gasol majority of the time)

The two best teams in the NBA BY FAR

In the end, it will be a tough gritty series, but I can't see anyone beating Lebron this year, not even my Spurs.

Casuals will hate it, but for TRUE basketball fans this series will be a dream come true. I expect the finals this year to 7 games when these two teams meet. EVERY game will go down to wire.

i don't get it. Why do you do this?

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I can't wait....
Looks like you're gonna have to.
raw

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
@SuaveHooper88 how come the Warriors have a better record?
Spurs have been dealing with injuries ALL season. Plus we often rest players.

Gasol is out now with a broken hand, tony parker is injured, etc..

We have had different starting lineups and rotations ALL SEASON, the mainstays have been Aldrige and Kawhi being healthy.

Despite all this we still have the second best record in the league, and right we are the best team in the league BY FAR.

The Spurs will destroy Golden State AGAIN when they play.

Golden States record is facade, they are not title contenders this season.