The Spectacular Spider-Man is the goat Spider-Man series.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There’s a joy I feel watching this version of Spidey that I don’t have with the others. Into the Spider-Verse is probably the only other one to come close and I’m really hoping for a cameo appearance in the sequel.
Spect Spider-Man is the best animated Spider-Man and Into the Spiderverse is the best film:manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This show packed ALOT into this relatively short run.
And did it....Spectacularly

csi-yeah.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

@MartyMcFly I think you might like this

The gradual transformation of the Symbiote suit as Peter was spiraling down the rabbit hole was such a nice add. I would hope Holland’s version takes some pointers from this in the next trilogy as Spectacular laid some really great groundwork here.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The gradual transformation of the Symbiote suit as Peter was spiraling down the rabbit hole was such a nice add. I would hope Holland’s version takes some pointers from this in the next trilogy as Spectacular laid some really great groundwork here.
the suit transformation will never work in the movies if it remains a one movie arc ...
Just like how i hated Anakin's transformation..

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
the suit transformation will never work in the movies if it remains a one movie arc ...
Just like how i hated Anakin's transformation..
It can still work, it just won’t be as effective as it was here.

I’m actually hoping Peter’s supporting cast can be worth something more in the next slate, and not just there for comedic quips. They were so key during this arc, just about everyone was compelling. Seeing someone like Flash Thompson ground Peter with a reality check while he was at his lowest was fantastic storytelling.