The soul burning feeling when you lose in Spades but not your fault

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
It's rules that are regional. But it's cool. I hate when my partner renigs. Now if they have a bad hand, you just have to play the hand that you're delt but don't cut me unless you absolutely have to. Other than that, I love playing spade/wiz/pluck.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Was playing strip Spades once with a homie and two chicks we know

It came down to a game where we were in our boxers and they were in their bra and panties. We had the game going in our favor.

And then this nikka decides to reneg on the second-to-last book :snoop:

It was cold that night brehs :to:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I think I'm the only black dude that don't know how to play Spades. Other black people gasp when I say it.

No you aint...

RaisedHand.jpg

nikkas aint trynna see me wit dem UNO cards on deck tho. I stay murkin nikkas. OG throw dem single numba cards in da bushes. :birdman:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
*Joker Joker Deuce Deuce style of play. How the fukk is my Ace of spade go be the 5th most valuable card:childplease:

*nikkas turning over one of my cards on the deal :what:

:

:umad::ooh: I do this allllllll the time.
The thing about the jokers and dueces:merchant: I be ready to kill. I hate that.
I am a violent offender of this

And I also check that bottom card too:mjpls:

Real nikka shyt. :boss:

I don't want to sound full of myself but.......I AM THE ISH WHEN IT COMES TO SPADES!!!! I can and will run annnnnnybodys pockets.

It gets even better when I got my cousin as my partner.
Me and that chick are unstoppable together.
The best part of the game though is the ish talking. I be trolling hard, dudes be getting emotional :russ::stylin:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
shyt gets serious... like nikkas be muggin each other when shyt goes wrong.

Dominoes is bad too, downstairs they play ones. I ain't that hot but I had this nikka feeding me all game, like alley oops and shyt. They were roasting him, think ima go down there today to put in work.

:jawalrus:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
so many arguments over this shyt..

nikkas need to get a spades tourney going. Dominoes too.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
No you aint...

RaisedHand.jpg

nikkas aint trynna see me wit dem UNO cards on deck tho. I stay murkin nikkas. OG throw dem single numba cards in da bushes. :birdman:

yo when u play uno do u stack? I've always played stacking so if somebody drops a take 4 cards; i drop mine on the deck and the last person is left looking :why:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
No you aint...

RaisedHand.jpg

Make that 3. I stay instigating fights tho at out family BBQ's :youngsabo:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:noah: I love spades. A few things I hate tho

*Joker Joker Deuce Deuce style of play. How the fukk is my Ace of spade go be the 5th most valuable card:childplease:

*People shuffling the cards like fukking magicians

*nikkas turning over one of my cards on the deal :what:

*If I accuse a nikka of renigging and them telling me that I only get to choose one book to flip over :rudy:

What you know about french cutting. Dueces wild is the only way to play around these parts. You not down with blind 6 or blind 7?

You gotta watch people when they french cutting. N*ggas be trying to look at the bottom cards and stick the dealer with some bullshyt.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Cant stand playing with someone that cant count their cards.. or cuttin me when they can just toss out another suit and save that spade smh

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If people are drinking i lie on my books all the time. Not like they're going to remember.