The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Bobby Bacala:

"It's hard to say. Flesh wound maybe. Headshot, I don't know. On the other hand, anything's possible."

Just an exaggerated way of saying "I have no idea"

dowwug4e_400x400.jpg

In real life I've been waiting for the opportunity to use this line if the situation arises

"It's hard to say. The alternator maybe. Dead battery, I don't know. On the other hand, anything's possible"

Last edited:
Daps
I don’t see an issue since it’s not officially connected to the show. Think of it as parallel world Sopranos.
Not killing the mystique of the show's ending/plot, but killing the mystique of the LeBron pitch.

I remember hearing about it & being like that's interesting :ohhh: cause of the mystery of multi-millionaire NYK execs using Gandolfini/Sopranos to get LeBron to sign. Then actually seeing it is kinda like :manny:

It's like that with all "lost" media though, whenever they actually find/show the media no one cares about it anymore.

Daps
Nah if the Chubbock footage come out, it would blow up
For a week, then people would lose interest and it will just pop up on TOP 10 SCARIEST MOMENTS FROM LIVE TV type lists from time to time. The movie and docs have already been made, seeing it would take it down the intrigue after the initial shock.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Not killing the mystique of the show's ending/plot, but killing the mystique of the LeBron pitch.

I remember hearing about it & being like that's interesting :ohhh: cause of the mystery of multi-millionaire NYK execs using Gandolfini/Sopranos to get LeBron to sign. Then actually seeing it is kinda like :manny:

It's like that with all "lost" media though, whenever they actually find/show the media no one cares about it anymore.
We in here talking Sopranos and you care about corporation’s pitching methods. Who gives a fukk, honestly. He signed where he signed and it’s cool to see something that was hidden for so long.