The Sopranos Series - Re-Watch (Spoilers!!!)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Of note, the ad was originally distributed by the Twitter account @ProudElephantUS, an unabashedly pro-DeSantis account that in recent days attacked actor Christopher Moltisanti for criticizing a Supreme Court decision allowing service providers to discriminate against LGBTQ+ people.

lNfzKA5.gif

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Another bit of speculation:

Paulie as the last man standing was in on it and if Tony is dead he's the new NJ figurehead installed by NY. In that respect Butchie and Paulie were both complicit ins switching positions with their superiors via betrayal.

Paulie was always about survival and he'd been through a lot. He also knew his time served with Tony was wearing thin and things were never the same after he thought he snitched. That and him turning down a promotion hinted he saw the bigger pic and was complicit.
Its never really implied but anyone who knows mob history knows this is what happened imo

Which is why they built up the tony/paulie beef the whole show. Paulie caused all of tonys ny problems.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Its never really implied but anyone who knows mob history knows this is what happened imo

Which is why they built up the tony/paulie beef the whole show. Paulie caused all of tonys ny problems.
Tony Sirico's (RIP) demand for playing Paulie was "as long as he's not a rat".

I feel like Chase took this and kind of made Paulie the ultimate rat :russ:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
This series really did set its own mark and enforce it, didn't it?

Sure you can argue that some of the followers went beyond its high points but being the first to break new ground can't be replicated as the rest are refinements and not points of origination. That and it stands the test of time really well because it feels so real due to the effortless acting and the rest of the shenanigans.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This series really did set its own mark and enforce it, didn't it?

Sure you can argue that some of the followers went beyond its high points but being the first to break new ground can't be replicated as the rest are refinements and not points of origination. That and it stands the test of time really well because it feels so real due to the effortless acting and the rest of the shenanigans.
Not hating, but which series do you think went beyond Sopranos' high points?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I got the impression Noah’s dad told him to dump her. They all had dinner and he asked Meadow about her father. He may have done some research about the family and told Noah to end things.

That actually makes a lot of sense considering how abruptly he ended their relationship.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I was watching season 2 ep 9 or 10 and Tony was gone off the Henny :mjlol:

I had to look closely and it was a Henny bottle. He had just got the news that a witness recanted their story about him shooting Matthew Bevilaqua. Him and Sean tried to kill Christopher earlier in the season.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching season 2 ep 9 or 10 and Tony was gone off the Henny :mjlol:

I had to look closely and it was a Henny bottle. He had just got the news that a witness recanted their story about him shooting Matthew Bevilaqua. Him and Sean tried to kill Christopher earlier in the season.

No this was before he received the news about the witness. He thought they had him on a murder charge.

Btw, the change in the witness’ tone from when he reported the shooting to when he found out it was mob related was funny as hell.