Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
tumblr_static_yes_yesyeyysyeysys.gif

tumblr_mu0xfaVhLT1sjt6izo2_400.gif

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I think the leaks were real by some disgruntled employees and then sony used the fukkery to help promote the movie. I think they selling digital copies for like 15 bucks which is more than theater prices. They prob also wanted to see how much they could make selling it that way too.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think the leaks were real by some disgruntled employees and then sony used the fukkery to help promote the movie. I think they selling digital copies for like 15 bucks which is more than theater prices. They prob also wanted to see how much they could make selling it that way too.

Nope.

And they rushed the online release so much that they dropped it without any decent DRM, making it possible to download a rented version to your computer. :mjlol:

If anything they were testing how shytty they still were at protecting their own property. :russ:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Nope.

And they rushed the online release so much that they dropped it without any decent DRM, making it possible to download a rented version to your computer. :mjlol:

If anything they were testing how shytty they still were at protecting their own property. :russ:
I swear the quality was shytty too through google play

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is about the Jew life, but she didn't want her email address out there. I don't think she is a militant jew like the sender of the emails though.

Lol at her pointing out Ryan Seacreast.

Yeah, the shyt looked like Russell just added the first 15 Jewish people in his contact list.