The Sony Pictures Hack Was Even Worse Than Everyone Thought

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand any of this shyt.

Sony's pictures were hacked? Pictures of what? :what:

Or is this "hack" on Sony Pictures referring to Sony products that store pictures in their databases?(iCloud, for example)

Wtf is this shyt about ?! :dahell:

PS4 stuff?
I'm lost man :wow:

Okayyyyyy so, what exactly was stolen :mindblown:
Movies? :what:
I'm literally getting frustrated trying to figure out wtf is such the big deal? WHAT is being leaked? WHO's pictures and how did SONY have them in the first place :what:

shyt is :mindblown: :wtf:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Okayyyyyy so, what exactly was stolen :mindblown:
Movies? :what:
I'm literally getting frustrated trying to figure out wtf is such the big deal? WHAT is being leaked? WHO's pictures and how did SONY have them in the first place :what:

shyt is :mindblown: :wtf:

u not crazy. i dont understand y the average joe should give a fukk either. Other than catching a few movie leaks. fukk do i care about corporate information and shyt? That aint bringing Spider Man back to Marvel so fukk it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
u not crazy. i dont understand y the average joe should give a fukk either. Other than catching a few movie leaks. fukk do i care about corporate information and shyt? That aint bringing Spider Man back to Marvel so fukk it.

The average Joe shouldn't, but Sony should and so should a lot of other big companies who might have subpar protection against malicious hackers who may or may not be North Korean. :mjlol:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
BULLshyt ARTICLE. IF 40GB HAD SO MUCH DAMNING INFO... THAT MEANS NOTHING. THE REST COULD BE GARBAGE. SERIOUSLY WHO HAS 100TB OF fukkED UP shyt ON THEIR SERVERS?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
"It's time to take a moment of silence for Sony Pictures, because more startling revelations about leaked information just came out and employees are starting to panic. BuzzFeed raked through some 40 gigabytes of data and found everything from medical records to unreleased scripts. This is probably the worst corporate hack in history. Meanwhile, Fusion's Kevin Roose is reporting on what exactly happened at Sony Pictures when the hack went down. The hack was evidently so extensive that even the company gym had to shut down. And once the hackers started releasing the data, people started 'freaking out,' one employee said. That saddest part about all of this is that the very worst is probably still to come. Hackers say they stole 100 terabytes of data in total. If only 40 gigabytes contained all of this damning information, just imagine what 100 terabytes contains."

YIKES!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't understand any of this shyt.

Sony's pictures were hacked? Pictures of what? :what:

Or is this "hack" on Sony Pictures referring to Sony products that store pictures in their databases?(iCloud, for example)

Wtf is this shyt about ?! :dahell:
they got the pictures of sony naked on the couch :wow: this could really mess up Sony's good girl image :wow:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Medical records? I wonder if this means that we're about to hear about all the STDs that are being passed around the movie sets and late-term abortions that were financed to keep young actresses looking pure.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
they got the pictures of sony naked on the couch

I swear that's what threw me off so much though :dahell:
I read "pictures hacked" and thought about Gabby U and 'nem :noah:
Started reading the thread and nobody was mentioning nudes :wtf:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
BULLshyt ARTICLE. IF 40GB HAD SO MUCH DAMNING INFO... THAT MEANS NOTHING. THE REST COULD BE GARBAGE. SERIOUSLY WHO HAS 100TB OF fukkED UP shyt ON THEIR SERVERS?

Who knows, they might have a full TB dedicated to development plans for more Resident Evil sequels. :damn:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, how long before "War Games" becomes a reality and two countries go to war because some bored computer geniuses hacked some sh*t and set it off.

:lupe:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
There is a general "blah-ness" to the films we produce.
Althought we manage to produce an innovative film once in awhile, Social Network, Moneyball, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, we continue to be saddled with the mundane, formulaic Adam Sandler films. Let's raise the bar a little on the films we produce, and inspire employees that they are working on the next Social Network. That said, there's a strange dichotomy of encouraging us to be fiscally responsible, but then upper management allows certain talent and filmmakers to bleed us dry with their outlandish requests for private jets, wardrobe and grooming stylists - and are surprised when they are asked to work more than 5 hours to promote their film.
:salute:To the Sony staff member who wrote this. Probably getting canned, but he kept it a buck.

killacal

Banned
Daps
they got the pictures of sony naked on the couch :wow: this could really mess up Sony's good girl image :wow:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
full