wDoIu2Q.jpg

REgcYe4.jpg

0hpalml.jpg

m7S72H8.jpg

LwhC29e.jpg

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Oromos our their own ethnic group beloved.

Anyways tell me about your Islam.:smile:

To me Somali women and other black women look very beautiful in their hijabs.

Lol, I know/am friends with many Oromos and they even say themselves that they're ethnically Somali. They even know the language better than some Somali born folks. They just happen to reside in Ethiopia and Kenya.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lol, I know/am friends with many Oromos and they even say themselves that they're ethnically Somali. They even know the language better than some Somali born folks. They just happen to reside in Ethiopia and Kenya.
Well my brother in law and his fam never considered themselves Somalis but just Oromo. Somalis and Oromo people just have a very close bond from what Ive seen. They have a common enemy and they are both Cushytic people along with the Afar and others.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Well my brother in law and his fam never considered themselves Somalis but just Oromo. Somalis and Oromo people just have a very close bond from what Ive seen. They have a common enemy and they are both Cushytic people along with the Afar and others.

@ChiefQueen got some bullshyt Intel from her oromo friend :mjlol:

A tiny minority of Oromos (particularly in the Somali region of Ethiopia) are Oromized Somalis. Other than that, they're their own ethnic group.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@ChiefQueen got some bullshyt Intel from her oromo friend :mjlol:

A tiny minority of Oromos (particularly in the Somali region of Ethiopia) are Oromized Somalis. Other than that, they're their own ethnic group.

No disrepect to the sista @ChiefQueen but I was assuming she was incorrect. But I didnt wanna act like a "know it all" cause shes ACTUALLY Cushyte while I'm not. The bolded makes complete. Im going back to Ethiopia and I wanna visist the Somali region. :wow:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
No disrepect to the sista @ChiefQueen but I was assuming she was incorrect. But I didnt wanna act like a "know it all" cause shes ACTUALLY Cushyte while I'm not. The bolded makes complete. Im going back to Ethiopia and I wanna visist the Somali region. :wow:

Jigjiga and Dire Dawa are nice from what I've heard. I wouldn't venture outside those two cities tho :whoa:

When are you going back?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Jigjiga and Dire Dawa are nice from what I've heard. I wouldn't venture outside those two cities tho :whoa:
I wanted to go to Somalia but I know my family would be all :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: But going to look up those two places. I wanna see PURE Somali culture in action and I feel Ethiopia is a good place.

I also wanna go to the Nilotic part of Ethiopia.

When are you going back?

HOPEFULLY by the end of this year. Suppose to be going back with my brother in law for their "Christmas." Plus I was promised a wife. :birdman:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I wanted to go to Somalia but I know my family would be all :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: But going to look up those two places. I wanna see PURE Somali culture in action and I feel Ethiopia is a good place.

I also wanna go to the Nilotic part of Ethiopia.

HOPEFULLY by the end of this year. Suppose to be going back with my brother in law for their "Christmas." Plus I was promised a wife. :birdman:

Nah, you can safely cross the border into Somaliland without any problems. I know a Muslim AA breh who visited Hargeisa with his Somali wife :yeshrug:

If you have contacts there it would make things easy.

You could also go to Djibouti but it's too hot during the summer.

Are your brother in-laws family Christian?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nah, you can safely cross the border into Somaliland without any problems. I know a Muslim AA breh who visited Hargeisa with his Somali wife :yeshrug:
:ehh::ehh: How did I FORGET about Somaliland...

If you have contacts there it would make things easy.

You could also go to Djibouti but it's too hot during the summer.
I heard the Northern Horn of Africa especially around the "Afar region" can get VERY hot.

Are your brother in-laws family Christian?

Yes. Coptic Orthodox.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:ehh::ehh: How did I FORGET about Somaliland...

I heard the Northern Horn of Africa especially around the "Afar region" can get VERY hot.

Yes. Coptic Orthodox.

Yeah the coastal areas can be extremely hot, almost unbearable :mjcry:

I miss sipping on fresh mango juice under the shade tho :wow:

Surrounded by my ppl. I need to go back:to: