The Snitch teasing a GoW Ragnarok DLC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You guys are all pretty wrong, just saying

I know y’all don’t like leakers who tease, which is why I’ve had to actively hold back from it over the past months. There’s been a lot of posters who are very sure of themselves lately (not necessarily today) and yet so very wrong. Couldnt help myself this time after those stupid riddles. That’s about all you’re gonna get from me sorry 😂

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

They could have just made the game 3 parts.

They can keep this DLC, I knew they were gonna pull this.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They already explained why they didn't go that route and their choice on that was the better decision on that.
Nah there choice was trash, gow rag feels like a rushed product.

I don't need to know what happens in DLC when the story itself could have had a whole nother game.

nikkas patiently waiting on 3 games worth of final fantasy 7 that are 3 to 4 years apart

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah there choice was trash, gow rag feels like a rushed product.

I don't need to know what happens in DLC when the story itself could have had a whole nother game.

nikkas patiently waiting on 3 games worth of final fantasy 7 that are 3 to 4 years apart
Wouldn't have been worth the wait to have a new trilogy stretch over potentially three gens of consoles or have them rush out a pseudo third game and have folks bytching even more about reused assets and not enough changes.

Final Fantasy is different as it's a story already told.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This willl bridge the gap to Egypt :blessed:

CDN media

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i saw it said on a podcast recently but i would like to play a god of war game from a perspective outside of kratos. Like how Kojima was able to build Snake up as this legendary hero through Raidens POV, thats what I want for Kratos.

I want him to be in the peripheral of like “oh shyt, THEE Kratos??” The guy destroyed two pantheons already, other gods should be in fear of him at this point

Edit—-

Okami confirmed it on twitter and deleted the tweet. Said SMS employees blocked him lol

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
i saw it said on a podcast recently but i would like to play a god of war game from a perspective outside of kratos. Like how Kojima was able to build Snake up as those legendary hero though Raiders POV, thats what I want for Kratos.

I want him to be in the peripheral of like “oh shyt, THEE Kratos??” The guy destroyed two pantheons already, other gods should be in fear of him at this point

Edit—-

Okami confirmed it on twitter and deleted the tweet. Said SMS employees blocked him lol
:yeshrug: I’m down for it…I get that Kratos is the face of GOW. But his story is basically over, and I liked the way it ended. Playing as a Raiden/Nero type character. Would be way better than playing as Atreus. Especially if they treated Kratos. Like how DMC/RE treated Chris/Dante. And how the MGS series treated Snake.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:yeshrug: I’m down for it…I get that Kratos is the face of GOW. But his story is basically over, and I liked the way it ended. Playing as a Raiden/Nero type character. Would be way better than playing as Atreus. Especially if they treated Kratos. Like how DMC/RE treated Chris/Dante. And how the MGS series treated Snake.

Yeah, they can do what prince of persia is doing.

Imagine if the next god of war is a black/Nubian warrior that gets betrayed by the Pharaoh/Ra, but we come to find out halfway through the game the events of Greece that Kratos caused is what caused this story to play out the way it is.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Imagine if the next god of war is a black/Nubian warrior that gets betrayed by the Pharaoh/Ra, but we come to find out halfway through the game the events of Greece that Kratos caused is what caused this story to play out the way it is.
I said it in some thread on here way back, but doing the game where Kratos is a looming threat/fear in the background would be the play. The mere mention of Atreus being his kin would basically freeze half of the Egyptian pantheon, and compel the other half into action. The worry that he might show up and do the same shyt he did to two whole other sets of gods in other realms entirely would be the deity equivalent of 'Omar comin!'

Have mans only pop up late in game, with the dramatic feet-first pan-up entrance, and have everyone react accordingly.

It's a literary truth; your protagonist will never look as cool to themselves as they will come off when seen by other characters. We've been over Kratos' shoulder when he's out there toppling dragons and giants and shyt.

What if we're the person across the lake, watching this speck of a human just straight vert jump into the sky and uppercut the head off of something so big it blocks the sun? It changes how that comes off. It would serve to increase Kratos' legend by letting the character see his deeds instead of playing them.

Doubly so if the player has to live through the wake of those deeds. Kratos always does crazy shyt and keeps moving. Having the player exist in the aftermath of that could be some prime, disaster movie type context. And it would let there be vulnerability in ways you just can't do with Kratos. Devestation. Terror. Uncertainty.

Basically, I'm saying a God of War spinoff game needs... humanity. Weakness. Because there needs to be juxtaposition. The Norse games especially have mostly been Kratos dealing with gods and other things of great power.

There need to be some regular-ass people around again. So we can get context for how absurd the gods are.

If everybody is special; no one is.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:picard: Santa Monica aren’t ready for the type of backlash. That would come if GOW 6 took place in Egypt starting a black protagonist.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I said it in some thread on here way back, but doing the game where Kratos is a looming threat/fear in the background would be the play. The mere mention of Atreus being his kin would basically freeze half of the Egyptian pantheon, and compel the other half into action. The worry that he might show up and do the same shyt he did to two whole other sets of gods in other realms entirely would be the deity equivalent of 'Omar comin!'

Have mans only pop up late in game, with the dramatic feet-first pan-up entrance, and have everyone react accordingly.

It's a literary truth; your protagonist will never look as cool to themselves as they will come off when seen by other characters. We've been over Kratos' shoulder when he's out there toppling dragons and giants and shyt.

What if we're the person across the lake, watching this speck of a human just straight vert jump into the sky and uppercut the head off of something so big it blocks the sun? It changes how that comes off. It would serve to increase Kratos' legend by letting the character see his deeds instead of playing them.

Doubly so if the player has to live through the wake of those deeds. Kratos always does crazy shyt and keeps moving. Having the player exist in the aftermath of that could be some prime, disaster movie type context. And it would let there be vulnerability in ways you just can't do with Kratos. Devestation. Terror. Uncertainty.

Basically, I'm saying a God of War spinoff game needs... humanity. Weakness. Because there needs to be juxtaposition. The Norse games especially have mostly been Kratos dealing with gods and other things of great power.

There need to be some regular-ass people around again. So we can get context for how absurd the gods are.

If everybody is special; no one is.

We’re on the same page. It’s an easy way to reset the game logic again with a new warrior, keep within the theme of the series (betrayed warrior, big set pieces, shytty gods) and build up the legend of your prominent character, good marketing for the next game where you’re kratos again possibly.

They can do all with without A. Making kratos evil again, B. Making the new lead character evil, but they can still have kratos kind of play a foil since everyone in his pantheon is afraid of him. Sort of like how batman was afraid of superman in snyderverse but not dumb.

And yeah, i would love to walk around a town or village with actual regular degular people again. I don’t want everyone in the story to be gods, its what leads to a lack of scale.

:picard: Santa Monica aren’t ready for the type of backlash. That would come if GOW 6 took place in Egypt starting a black protagonist.

Easy way to avoid that, get some black writers. They aren’t afraid of hiring black actors