The Smarten Up Dixie Sign

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What was the exchange like when they tried to take it?
Your shyttin on TNA though so shouldn't be a problem really
Dude they don't want any references being made about TNA at ALL whether you're shytting on them or not..

I knew showing the sign would be a problem so I held off on putting it up til the high profile matches when it would be seen the most.. Punk/lesnar was the perfect chance so I put it up a few times making sure to cover my face so they wouldn't know it was me .. Sure enough after a couple minutes of it being up some big ass dude in a suit starts going through the first few rows yelling to us that whoever had the Dixie sign had to give it up or risk getting kicked out if they found it without it being given up willing fully .. It was hilarious watching this dude screaming at women and children and pretty much none of them knew what the hell he was talking about because they didn't even get the reference and were asking who the hell was Dixie ..

At one point he went through my boys signs and I thought he was gonna get it for sure because I hid it right under the seat of some 13 yr old kid in front of me and it was kinda visible, the whole time I straight up ignored the dude and was clapping, cheering, just being so into the match so that it looked like I wasn't w en aware of what was going on..

Then the dude finally have up, a few minutes later 3 guys in suits, against start swarming the crowd yelling for whoever has the Dixie sign, this is when I thought I was gonna get ratted out because it was so distracting we couldn't even enjoy a big chunk of the match going on.. So those dudes couldn't find it either then a while later they sent 3 girls who were staples center employees to look for the sign and so they went through rows and couldn't get it either..

The whole time people around me were shook like a bomb scare had been called in or something.. So I figured I would hold off on showing it again til the end of the main event and I even posted that on here .. When I did it that time I didn't care if they'd take the sign or kick me out since it was basically over.. I just had my friend look out for anyone coming over in case they started tripping again.

But like I said my friend still has the sign and is gonna try to get it into BFG since he's going so it might not be the last time y'all will see it :lolbron:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
  1. - The fan who held up the "Smarten Up Dixie" sign during the Summerslam PPV says he got the sign into Staples Center by writing "Smarten Up D X," then filling out "Dixie" once he got inside the building. Once he held up the sign, he says security swarmed his section to confiscate it, but he managed to hide it in his section.