the small Black town of Mason, TN that was on the verge of being colonized for the Ford Plant, THEY WON!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Facts. They control their own destiny now and can build the city up with this revenue as a backbone. The fact that Ford will be using some town resources rather than merely offering employment means some consistent revenue. That area can be very different and very prosperous in as little as a decade.

You know that's not gonna last for long, so they better have a 5 and 10 year plan.

But I am so happy that their charter wasn't taken away and the Comptroller can go fukk himself with that bullshyt.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know that's not gonna last for long, so they better have a 5 and 10 year plan.

But I am so happy that their charter wasn't taken away and the Comptroller can go fukk himself with that bullshyt.
I would imagine as long as they also use the Ford stimulus to draw workers in, they can build some other industries. I have more faith that it can be fruitful for long enough that 5-10 years shouldn't be their projection, but since it isn't a large town in the first place, they absolutely do need plans B-Z in case the gravy train goes dry super soon.