The slow chinese invasion of america

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
So many corrupt azz greedy azz punk azz legislators should be severely hunted and punished for the way they get in bed with anybody with $$$. I heard something like this would happen way back in the 4th or 5th grade and that was in 88-89. How does the Government and large government subsidized Corporations continue to get away with letting so many foreign entities fukk over regular Americans? You should not even be able to sell a whole business to anyone outside of America. It's just unchecked greed all the way around. You should be punished if you fire an entire department just to go overseas and set up that same department for the low. They sold out the whole country and been doing for close to 50 yrs or more.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The USDA issues a report annually on foreign holdings of U.S. agricultural land. In its most recent report, the USDA said that Chinese investors — in part or in whole — held 383,935 acres, or 0.9%, of all U.S. foreign-held agricultural land through Dec. 31, 2021. (That does not include the Fufeng Group purchase in 2022, the CRS report said.)

“Canadian investors own the largest amount of reported foreign-held agricultural and non-agricultural land, with 31 percent, or 12.8 million acres,” the USDA report said.

Canada invading? :lupe: