The site is breaking again

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Oh that’s new? :heh: it’s been like that for the whole time. Feels fine to me idk tho :manny:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Folks have been making threads about this for the last month. I never participated in those threads cause the site was still working perfectly for me but today it finally isn't.

The site is extremely slow and whenever I click something it takes a while to register whether it's daps or clicking a link.

@Morethan1 not to call you out bro, but you're the connect that got the site fixed the last time.

Anything that can be done about this?

If the site carries on like this, I will have to finally head to the coli upper room in the sky cause this is a terrible posting experience.

Get ready to hang my jersey in the rafters, brehs, this might be it for me. :wow:

Out of all people you in my fukking mentions wanting me to reach out to the owner after how you treated me prior to the update?

Happy New Year nikka

Leave me out of it

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
How much does a site like this generate in ad revenue? I'm sure it's enough to not be this neglected.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On my mobile sometimes it shows me random gibberish images on the page. Couple months back a video scrambled so badly that it looked as if Steph Curry had won a Finals MVP. That's when I knew the site wasn't working properly and I reported it to staff.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Someone said the smileys weren't showing up.