The Sims 4 is free on Origin right now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You can turn certain features off of Extreme Violence and by default your sims won't just walk around killing random people.

Same dude released a Zombie Apocalypse mod and its crazy :pachaha:

Never played his mods because they always have bugs since he releases mods fast af and goes on to the next one

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Never played his mods because they always have bugs since he releases mods fast af and goes on to the next one

I completely agree and I might drop patreon.

Been waiting for updates on the zombie mod and nothing.

But he makes money on each release not each update so that’s why he jumps around.

Well, since we're talking about sims 4 here...

I found a website that has sims 4 paid shyt from patreon for free.

Down With Patreon - The Sims 4 Patreon Index

Y'all welcome!

Rep :wow:

Edit: rep is gone :wtf:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say every four-five months. Definitely during the holidays.

I think a sale ended a month or two ago. I own all the Game and Expansion packs already so I can't give you an accurate time frame.

I would play every so often and check the Origin launcher. Then spring on them if they say 30-40% off. :yeshrug:

How was The Vampire pack?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I completely agree and I might drop patreon.

Been waiting for updates on the zombie mod and nothing.

But he makes money on each release not each update so that’s why he jumps around.

Rep :wow:

Edit: rep is gone :wtf:
Not anymore lol

But either way, thanks man.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
How was The Vampire pack?

I don't mess around with Vampires too much, but I welcomed a new world to drop sims and houses in.

There are mods that change up how Vampires work though. Like you can make feeding fatal, feeding turn people into vampires by force etc.

Seasons is my favorite pack for obvious reasons. Followed by Get Famous.

One of my sims is notorious for punching paparazzi in the face :russ:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
The game is really only fun via mods like a lot of other PC games. My sister introduced me to that shyt and I was like :ohhh: here's the main 3 imo outside of the CC shyt you can add like name brand clothes, shoes, jewelry, hair etc. to your Sims.

MCCC - Basically a story mod that runs the Sims 4 by itself outside of the Sims you play with. They'll get married, divorce, move in houses, have affairs, get pregnant, have families etc. without you having to do anything.

Wicked Whims - A realistic sex mod with basically everything you can think of sex wise. Instead of "WooHoo" they actually fukk, oral sex, anal, threesomes, foursomes, the whole nine yards. There's like 4000 different animations that are updated weekly. Female sims even have a realistic reproductive systems, periods, cramps, mood swings, etc.

Basemental - Drug/Alcohol mod where you can go from a small time sim dealer to a drug lord receiving bricks from the Cartels from one of the Expansion Worlds. Or you can just buy shyt, get high, throw drug parties and watch Sims OD off Coke or Pills like a real life celeb. You also can get drunk af and eventually become an alcoholic:mjlol: the breh who created the Mod said he's adding rival drug gangs/empires soon :ohhh: he added lean with the jolly ranchers a couple months ago lol

There's a bunch of other Mods like Extreme Violence that let's you kill sims with guns, knifes, bats, etc.and fight kids/toddlers :pachaha::whoa: but I've never tried it.

A lot of this shyt is on Youtube

Any way to access these mods on to the console version of the game? :lupe: