The Sims 4 is free on Origin right now

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played the sims since the original game. Is Bella Goth still in the game? :mjgrin:

:youngsabo:

latest

Some of that Wicked Whims shyt is foul as hell

:youngsabo: You know

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Got this shyt for free on the PS4 and I couldn’t even play it because I couldn’t even get pass the house creation part

Controls are confusing as fukk

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
How often does EA have sales for the expansion packs?

I would say every four-five months. Definitely during the holidays.

I think a sale ended a month or two ago. I own all the Game and Expansion packs already so I can't give you an accurate time frame.

I would play every so often and check the Origin launcher. Then spring on them if they say 30-40% off. :yeshrug:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I would say every four-five months. Definitely during the holidays.

I think a sale ended a month or two ago. I own all the Game and Expansion packs already so I can't give you an accurate time frame.

I would play every so often and check the Origin launcher. Then spring on them if they say 30-40% off. :yeshrug:
This sounds about right from my experience as well.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The game is really only fun via mods like a lot of other PC games. My sister introduced me to that shyt and I was like :ohhh: here's the main 3 imo outside of the CC shyt you can add like name brand clothes, shoes, jewelry, hair etc. to your Sims.

MCCC - Basically a story mod that runs the Sims 4 by itself outside of the Sims you play with. They'll get married, divorce, move in houses, have affairs, get pregnant, have families etc. without you having to do anything.

Wicked Whims - A realistic sex mod with basically everything you can think of sex wise. Instead of "WooHoo" they actually fukk, oral sex, anal, threesomes, foursomes, the whole nine yards. There's like 4000 different animations that are updated weekly. Female sims even have a realistic reproductive systems, periods, cramps, mood swings, etc.

Basemental - Drug/Alcohol mod where you can go from a small time sim dealer to a drug lord receiving bricks from the Cartels from one of the Expansion Worlds. Or you can just buy shyt, get high, throw drug parties and watch Sims OD off Coke or Pills like a real life celeb. You also can get drunk af and eventually become an alcoholic:mjlol: the breh who created the Mod said he's adding rival drug gangs/empires soon :ohhh: he added lean with the jolly ranchers a couple months ago lol

There's a bunch of other Mods like Extreme Violence that let's you kill sims with guns, knifes, bats, etc.and fight kids/toddlers :pachaha::whoa: but I've never tried it.

A lot of this shyt is on Youtube

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There's a bunch of other Mods like Extreme Violence that let's you kill sims with guns, knifes, bats, etc.and fight kids/toddlers :pachaha::whoa: but I've never tried it.

You can turn certain features off of Extreme Violence and by default your sims won't just walk around killing random people.

Same dude released a Zombie Apocalypse mod and its crazy :pachaha: