The Simple Pleasures In Life: Name Yours

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Finding your phone/wallet after it being lost for over 2 days and you have given up all hope that you will ever find it again.

Almost makes loosing it worthwhile for that overcoming sense of relief you feel

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sunday Night Football even if my team's not playing. Puts a cap on the weekend and is my last moments of complete relief before the week starts.

Waking up early on a Saturday or Sunday and going out for breakfast with my grandpa and uncle.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking up to the sky on a nice summer day as the clouds break and the sun slowly emerges shining its rays down on you, it feels like God is smiling at you and showing you how much your life matters to him. The nice cool breeze similarly feels like your spirit is being cleansed. Perhaps this is too deep but when you really stop and look around at this world, you witness Gods presence.

Alienus

Lurkin'
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knowing all my bills are paid for a month with left over cash for some premium beer :lawd:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Seeing yellow butterflies in the spring/summertime, driving through some unknown land, backwoods or country when it's fall and sunny out while listening to your favorite neo-soul and jazz album.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
During the early fall mornings around 6 A.M. I like to roll the windows down sunroof open and just drive, idk why but I enjoy that alot.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Mashing the gas to merge on to the the highway
Cruising and smokin wit the music blasting
Seeing women in sun dresses
Eating
Road trips
Riding shot gun and sticking my head out the window lettin my hair blow in the wind
A good game of chess