The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I Thought He Fell Off The Wagon And Got Back On Alcohol, Last I Heard

But Yeah, IF He Gets Any Time Expect Him To Camp Out On Corner 3's
Yea he was out of the league last year, but he looks to be in good shape though so far. Not sure if he has a guaranteed contract, I think it was a camp invite, but :yeshrug: he had his best year with Pringles, might as well give it a shot I guess. :laugh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This team gonna be TRASH. Why did they do Kobe like this? :bryan:
warriors_5.jpg
Jerry West says the Lakers are in trouble

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When Carmelo Anthony heads for unrestricted free agency next offseason, Kobe Bryant could be the X-factor in Anthony's negotiations with the New York Knicks, according to a source.

The Lakers will have cap space next summer and Bryant could promise Anthony that together they can make a run at a championship in Los Angeles.

“For me, it’s about being part of a winning organization,” Anthony said on Monday.

The Knicks will be able to offer Anthony $30 million more than any other team in free agency.
:heh: Even as a Laker fan, I'm not sure if this pairing could work. Would need a defensive big man at the 5 and defense at the backcourt position. It sounds :ohlawd: on paper, but I doubt it happens though.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:heh: Even as a Laker fan, I'm not sure if this pairing could work. Would need a defensive big man at the 5 and defense at the backcourt position. It sounds :ohlawd: on paper, but I doubt it happens though.
I think Kobe would be a great influence on Carmelo. Kobe would definitely have to take a step back on offense for them to co-exist though.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This team gonna be TRASH. Why did they do Kobe like this? :bryan:

If he knew he wanted to play until he's 40, he should have said so earlier so he could have another psycho bean episode while they rebuilt. He slow played them and they couldn't rebuild because they were desperate to help him go out on top and now he's hanging around while they're in the worst of both worlds :shaq: