The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
LOL @ Nash. That one move single handedly fukked us over for the next decade.

Lost 4 picks and now he is making sure that we don't get a top 5 pick.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
finally a little winning streak, i see blake and kaman upping their trade value :scheme:

in reality, we have been spoiled as laker fans. im nervous about the coming offseason, i believe it will decide kupchak's future. antoni definitely needs to :camby:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, I'm done watching games. No point anymore. I hate everyone on this team (yes, Nick Young included). The Lakers have basically become a grooming ground for other teams. What's the point of winning... what? :why:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
finally a little winning streak, i see blake and kaman upping their trade value :scheme:

in reality, we have been spoiled as laker fans. im nervous about the coming offseason, i believe it will decide kupchak's future. antoni definitely needs to :camby:

We're not trading shyt.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Exactly.. Cokehead probably expecting first rounders for Kaman and Blake:heh:

Exactly. Man, I really fukking hate everyone in this team. Marshall, Reeks, Kelly, Kaman, Pau, Blake, Nash, Johnson, and Farmar all have punchable faces. :shaq2:Basically, everyone except Kobe and Henry (two of the most handsome muthuffukas in the league n/h :whew:).

I was at least rooting for our 34-48 team because Kobe was in his prime and you never knew what would happen if we made the playoffs. This team is just fukking despicable. :camby:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
When Kobe & Pau come back this team will be in the 7-11 pick range, better shut all these dudes down and enter the Kendall Marshall era if you want a top 3.
I wish:sadcam: but reality is we have that coke snorting idiot running the team who thinks we can still make the playoffs:snoop: