The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Lakers, Wizards and Bobcats all made preliminary inquiries about Taj Gibson recently, but the Bulls weren’t satisfied with any of the proposals, reports Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times. Still, there’s a “growing possibility” the team will deal the power forward before the deadline, Cowley writes, and it’s a signal that the Bulls might be willing to try to clear cap room for a run at Carmelo Anthony.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
LMAO no way Ireland said that shyt
He did:smh:

The Lakers, Wizards and Bobcats all made preliminary inquiries about Taj Gibson recently, but the Bulls weren’t satisfied with any of the proposals, reports Joe Cowley of the Chicago Sun-Times. Still, there’s a “growing possibility” the team will deal the power forward before the deadline, Cowley writes, and it’s a signal that the Bulls might be willing to try to clear cap room for a run at Carmelo Anthony.

Why the fukk would we want Gibson?:why: Cokehead still think we make the playoffs:smh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He did:smh:

Why the fukk would we want Gibson?:why: Cokehead still think we make the playoffs:smh:
:heh: Gibson would be rotting on the bench like Hill is because he can't hit 3's and Caclly would still be starting over both of them. :ehh: He actually would be a nice pick up for us for his defense off the bench and improved offense that can close games if Pringles is not the coach anymore. But, really not big on acquiring his contract though.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Been reading the Lakers boards these idiots would trade a top 3 pick for Kyrie Irving..:dahell: dumbest fans in the NBA. Don't get me wrong i like Kyrie but no way am i giving up a top 3 pick.
There is no way I would trade a two way player with superstar talent for a dude that doesn't even try to guard his own man.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
lol, I guess crisis brings the stupid out of people. lol@trading a Top 3 pick in this deep ass draft.
There is no way I would trade a two way player with superstar talent for a dude that doesn't even try to guard his own man.
I got the feeling Cokehead gonna trade that pick for a established player to help Kobe "win now":snoop:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been reading the Lakers boards these idiots would trade a top 3 pick for Kyrie Irving..:dahell: dumbest fans in the NBA. Don't get me wrong i like Kyrie but no way am i giving up a top 3 pick.

breh some of them would trade a top 3 pick for kevin love. They are idiots.