The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I feel a new LWO gimmick brewing yall, this No Limit LWO tank dog shyt sounds better and better to me. But that tank is constantly in danger of.....
full

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If Kobe gets the fukk out the way, I see no reason why we can't finish in the top 3-4

Kobe is gonna have a "setback." He doesn't seem to care. When he missed time last year, he got involved by giving advice to his teammates, drawing up plays, etc, because he hoped we could make a run in the playoffs. Now he's just sitting on the bench and :snoop:at his teammates. :pachaha:Kobe is in for the tank, breh.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kobe is gonna have a "setback." He doesn't seem to care. When he missed time last year, he got involved by giving advice to his teammates, drawing up plays, etc, because he hoped we could make a run in the playoffs. Now he's just sitting on the bench and :snoop:at his teammates. :pachaha:Kobe is in for the tank, breh.

yea, with Kobe, it's all about the subliminal hints. Dude was supposed to get a checkup early January then he saw how shytty the team was and he was like well my shyt got pushed back to february. :shaq:

then he got selected to the all star team and he said he won't play so the only way to not play is by sitting out before the game or the league punishes you so he won't come back until after feb 16th

that's a lot of losses we can make up

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
We won't win a ship with Melo + he gonna be 30 next year. I rather have Love for 10 more years to go along with whoever we draft.

I don't wanna waste 2 Kobe seasons in a row:snoop:

By the time we can acquire Love, it will be the last season of Kobe's contract:damn:

We either need to acquire Love by the trade deadline or continue tanking and sign Melo as a FA.

Kobe will be fully healthy next season....y'all wanna throw next year in the bushes and wait for Love in 2015?:what:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I don't wanna waste 2 Kobe seasons in a row:snoop:

By the time we can acquire Love, it will be the last season of Kobe's contract:damn:

We either need to acquire Love by the trade deadline or continue tanking and sign Melo as a FA.

Kobe will be fully healthy next season....y'all wanna throw next year in the bushes and wait for Love in 2015?:what:
Yup.. I want what's best for the team not what's best for Kobe. He sealed his fate when he signed that contract.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yup.. I want what's best for the team not what's best for Kobe. He sealed his fate when he signed that contract.

What's best for the team is throwing 2 seasons in a row down the drain in order to pair Love up with a 37 year old Kobe?:dwillhuh:

IMO, what's best for the team then would be to try and trade Pau Gasol for Kevin Love on the trade deadline and pair Love and a healthy Kobe up for next season.

Kevin Love will not have this team as currently assembled winning many games either and we still would end up with a 5-6 pick in the upcoming draft:manny: