The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well let the flames continue to burn. Mitch has all but reverted back to pre-08 status. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, but this team is absolutely positively not built for any type of run whatsoever. Them doing this is to save their own skin and it's terribly obvious. If they were smart they'd just let the tank tank, but if they want they can keep twisting in the wind for pipe dream title runs. It's over, give it the fukk up and start over you fukkin idiots. :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Oh well, let em suffer. I've accepted this teams :flabbynsick: status a long time ago. Mitch has always been a terrible GM overall, yeah you can pull off a trade or two but there's no vision. Never keep draft picks and when you do its a horrible pick, its ok cuz it'll just be an even more spectacular failure on their part. The whole Buss family gotta go, new ownership and front office is all I want to see Doc is gone and we need new leadership at the top not cokehead shenanigans. :camby:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Oh well, let em suffer. I've accepted this teams :flabbynsick: status a long time ago. Mitch has always been a terrible GM overall, yeah you can pull off a trade or two but there's no vision. Never keep draft picks and when you do its a horrible pick, its ok cuz it'll just be an even more spectacular failure on their part. The whole Buss family gotta go, new ownership and front office is all I want to see Doc is gone and we need new leadership at the top not cokehead shenanigans. :camby:
Sad thing is nobody is ever going to call Mitch out. Majority of Laker fans think he is the best GM in the league.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So Sherlburn saying we might keep Nash next year and resign Pau:dead:
If they don't force a medical retirement on Nash, the entire front office should be dropped in the middle of the Pacific. That is a no-brainer decision. If Pau is making $5 million, I wouldn't be mad if he came back. Anything more than that and :camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Sad thing is nobody is ever going to call Mitch out. Majority of Laker fans think he is the best GM in the league.

Because most Laker fans are fukkin idiots. Part of the arrogance and smugness is knowing when shyt is official and when shyt stink. A lot of them can't tell the difference and just think Kobe from 2007 in 2014 + Pau Gasol and Steve Nash's name x pipedream Mitch trades that aren't going to happen in today's NBA = 3 title run go Lakers!!!

fukkin dweebs. :childplease:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Ryan Kelly reminds me of Brian Cook........I don't wanna be reminded of Brian Cook:to: